MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So long story short, I took the upper off and put it in a separate box while moving so my little ones wouldn’t get ahold of it if they found it and in the process of moving my box with the upper “slide and all components in the slide along with my mag” have gotten mis-placed and I’m having a hard time sourcing parts. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I would go get another shield but why buy something new when nothing is wrong with what I have.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Not sure why you felt the need to dismantle the firearm and box it up just to move. Buy another Shield and you'll have a spare frame... if you don't put it in a box and misplace it.;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure why you felt the need to dismantle the firearm and box it up just to move. Buy another Shield and you'll have a spare frame... if you don't put it in a box and misplace it.;)

Lol I didn’t want the little ones opening the boxes when were unpacking a box and finding a gun loaded or not, just a normal thing I do but the move was rushed so I’m missing a lot of stuff and my slide happens to be the most important thing missing. I also can’t buy a shield because I’m not 21, I bought my firearm through a private seller “family” and I just had it for home defense and personal defense if I feel the need to carry it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts