MP-Pistol Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
So swapping these two parts gets you to the stock 2.0 feel correct? Then this allows the use of 2.0 apex parts if wanted as well?
ScottNH recommended the 2.0 SHB and 2.0 trigger bar with trigger to swap out in the 1,0. With the 2.0 S&W trigger I wasn't happy with the results. I switched back to my 1.0 parts with the APEX trigger and added the APEX USB. It's much better this way and feels as good, or better than a 2.0 trigger.
I own a 2.0 Compact (4" barrel) and like the factory trigger just fine. One of these days I will add an APEX trigger to it. Or, a new Shield Plus trigger, if they ever sell them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
ScottNH recommended the 2.0 SHB and 2.0 trigger bar with trigger to swap out in the 1,0. With the 2.0 S&W trigger I wasn't happy with the results. I switched back to my 1.0 parts with the APEX trigger and added the APEX USB. It's much better this way and feels as good, or better than a 2.0 trigger.
I own a 2.0 Compact (4" barrel) and like the factory trigger just fine. One of these days I will add an APEX trigger to it. Or, a new Shield Plus trigger, if they ever sell them.
I just installed my 2.0 SHB and trigger/bar and wasn't that impressed either haha. That being said since I already spent the money I just ordered the apex curved forward set 2.0 trigger kit to go into the 2.0 parts.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi.

I usually get my stuff from Midwest Gun Works. Here's the trigger and here's the sear housing block. Sometimes they're out of stock.

I got my latest parts from Freestone Amory from Parker, CO. He has an eBay store. Great guy, great supply, fast shipping.

Here's the trigger and here's the sear housing block.

Hope this helps.
I ordered mine for my 40 1.0, I read the whole thread and get what to do, thanks.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts