·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
210 Posts
WHOA!!!!!

Can we get that to our boys in Iraq? Confrontation will be over instantiously! :!: :!:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Ah metalstorm.

They are not your friend. They are pretty much the only business onboard developing the smart gun at NJIT. Which of course if it ever gets to market effectively bans handguns in NJ.

On top of that the design has some serious issues, it's been something like 12 years since they started trying to convince everyone a high tech roman candle was the next big thing in artillary, then anti missle systems, then area denial weapons, then handguns.

I think now they plan to dominate cool youtube videos with their technology.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I think one fire out of that is enough to drop the moral of your enemy... kinda like hearing Puff coming during Vietnam.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Reminds me of the first time I heard a R2D2 (Phalanx), I was laying in my rack when I heard that similar rrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnntttttttttttt, rrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnntttttttt. I was like WTH is that? One of the guys from my shop said...oh that's a R2D2. cccooooooollll. There was a story onboard of a S7 pulling a drone target some distance behind the jet and the Phalanx were homing in on the target. Once the target was destroyed it began homing in on the tow rope.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tigs40cal said:
ok morgan how long before you are posting pictures of yours

Soon as I win the lottery...

:wink:

·
Registered
67 Posts
MC said:
Reminds me of the first time I heard a R2D2 (Phalanx), I was laying in my rack when I heard that similar rrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnntttttttttttt, rrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnntttttttt. I was like WTH is that? One of the guys from my shop said...oh that's a R2D2. cccooooooollll. There was a story onboard of a S7 pulling a drone target some distance behind the jet and the Phalanx were homing in on the target. Once the target was destroyed it began homing in on the tow rope.

To me, the CIWS always sounds like someone farting.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts