MP-Pistol Forum banner

10mm 1911

5K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  101Combat Vet 
Oh its you again
Some men like little guns, some like all guns especially with alot of power .......there you have it :wink:

101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='finalfusion']Nothing wrong with having firepower like that! But that is MO, I am a huge fan of big cals though.

A 10mm 1911, think I might have to look into one for myself!!! :wink:

[quote name='ZB338']They are loud, kick like hell and make a lot of noise.

Zeke
[/quote]

trying to make up for something kris????
8)[/quote]

Got to love a kick like that, kind of like the first time I fired off my 454 casull, luckily I warmed up with the 45 LC's....lmao

coltman1985 said:
For the man that has everything!!

10mm ammo... 30.00

Extra mags... 50.00

gun... 750.00

The look on your face when the recoil just about snaps your wrist... PRICELESS!

+1 on Springfields!! I have only owned one other that was not a Springer, Para P-14 double stack. Did not like the double stack at all, not a bad shooter though.

Anyone have the Springer Operator w/full rail??? Please post pics, she will be the absolute next on my 1911 list!

Jester said:
[quote name='thedude']I think a 10mm Springfield TRP would be my ultimate 1911.

What are everyone's thoughts on the Kimber Eclipse Custom 2? I think that's runner up to a 10mm TRP.

http://www.kimberamerica.com/pistols/eclip...lipsecustom.php

I don't care for the firing pin safety on the kimbers and series 80's. Springfield is ok with their proprietary firing pin, and easily replaceable MSH.

I'm a big fan of Springfield Armory 1911's if it doesn't show.[/quote]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.