MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received a message from S&W that seems to indicate that the new equalizer 15 rond mag is compatible with the Shield Plus (See below). Has anybody verified?
craig

“Smith & Wesson® Equalizer™ has compatibility with most M&P®9 Shield™ EZ® holsters already on the market and with M&P®9 Shield™ Plus magazines, coming with 10+1, 13+1, and 15+1 options.”

·
Registered
688 Posts
Yes, they are compatible. You can find some of the video reviews on Youtube that show it.

Here is one from Sootch00

(see 8:12 mark)

• Helpful
Reactions: HEADKNOCKER

·
Registered
76 Posts
I called S&W a couple of days ago and was told that the Equalizer 15 round mags will work in the Plus.

But the problem is finding them. I have a feeling that these mags will be hard to find and when they do appear they will disappear very quickly.

I want two or three of them.

·
Registered
M&P Springfield S&W
299 Posts
When the Shield Plus came out on March 15th 2021 you couldn't find a magazine anywhere for a while & some folks paid crazy prices for an extra magazine, IIRC some plus of $300...
We will have to just sit tight & wait OR buy an Equalizer...
Smith & Wesson & their ploys to get you hungry for their stuff, It works too... 👍 😁

·
Registered
M&P Springfield S&W
299 Posts
I couldn't find them either
It'll be like when the Plus first came out = only way to get one is to buy the pistol
In about 4-6 months they will be a common thing in the gun stores, I HOPE!
Don't NEED One though..
S&W needs to understand that
I'm NOT a High Cap Junkie who HAS TO HAVE those 15-rounders
Just as happy carrying the 40 Shield with seven rounds as I am with a 13-round Shield Plus

1 - 9 of 9 Posts