MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
When have we not seen them?
I'm not saying they are cheap, but M&P 9 17rd mags have been available through the entire dempanic.
The first place I looked has them

·
Registered
28 Posts
Will we ever see 17 round magazines again on a regular basis?
AIM has leo trade in often. I've gotten them a couple of times and they're like new at half price. You can be put on a list to be notified the next time they're available. Natchez also recently had them cheap.

·
Registered
4 Posts
MGW has all the parts for the 17rd mags in stock (tubes, springs, followers,buttplate catch, and buttplate). Altogether costs about the same as brand new magazine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found the Smith and Wesson 17 round magazine at Brownells for a goodl price, for now at least, and low shipping cost. I had not been able to find them anywhere locally and only a couple of sites on the internet. Maybe S&W is starting to catch up.

·
Registered
S&W M&P 9 M2.0 5"
1 Posts
I was able to get two from Brownells I think I was lucky as an hour or two later they were out of stock again. Botach has them at a lower cost but they wouldn't sell them to me because my Zip Code was on their list. I guess they don't understand how preemption works in Illinois.

·
Registered
M&P40 1.0
32 Posts
If you don't insist on S&W factory mags, ETS offers 17-round M&P 9mm mags for only $17 and they are in stock: ETS 17 round (9mm) mag fits S&W M&P

I've used their Glock mags and they have worked perfectly.
I normally do not speak against something and I want to say that my ETS Glock mags perform flawlessly but that is not the full case with their M&P mags. In my .40 1.0 they literally turn my gun into a paperweight. It takes the round into the chamber and somehow prevents the trigger from releasing the striker. I literally have a dead gun. Now when I put these same mags in my Kel-Tec Sub2000 they run perfect. My M&P has no external or may safety. It was originally a 10.5# (Massachusetts?) trigger. The only work I have done is upgrade the sights and do an M*Carbo trigger kit. I don't believe either should cause this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts