MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my mp9 full size out on Saturday and ran 200 rounds though it of various ammo. Magtech, American Eagle, and Speer Lawman, and it performed flawlessly. This makes 1700 rounds through my MP9 Rev N model and no problems so far...

IMO this gun has been a great buy, and very fun and easy to shoot.

Ciao,

Effy

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Good deal man! I wish I've had the time to get 1700 out of mine at this point.

Keep going!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Effyouess said:
I took my mp9 full size out on Saturday and ran 200 rounds though it of various ammo. Magtech, American Eagle, and Speer Lawman, and it performed flawlessly. This makes 1700 rounds through my MP9 Rev N model and no problems so far...

IMO this gun has been a great buy, and very fun and easy to shoot.

Ciao,

Effy

I love to hear this!!!! Cant wait untill mine is up there with you! My buddy is giving me his old press, so I will spend hours re loading 9millys and then I can catch up to you.....MAYBE....haha

Nice to hear your MP is flawless!!!!!!!! :wink:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your support. I've had mine since early January, so 1700 rounds really isn't that much if you go out every couple of weeks or so. 9mm is an easy round to shoot, so it's a great caliber for a range gun. The only flaw I had with my mp9 full size was the front sight when I bought it. It was loose in the dovetail and moved from side to side. I had a gunsmith center it, tap it, and locktite it and it's never moved since.

Enjoy your mp's. It seems like a great gun from most of the range reports I've read, and personal experience.

Ciao,

Effy

·
Registered
471 Posts
m4arc said:
Good deal man! I wish I've had the time to get 1700 out of mine at this point.

Keep going!

I wish I had the MONEY to put 1700 rounds through mine

Ron

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
ront said:
[quote name='m4arc']Good deal man! I wish I've had the time to get 1700 out of mine at this point.

Keep going!

I wish I had the MONEY to put 1700 rounds through mine

Ron[/quote]

It's either one thing or the other. I have plenty of ammo on hand but no time because I'm working too much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts