MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else join recently? i just got a packet with a new catalog, came with a patch and other goodies sticker flyer..

·
Registered
471 Posts
I am waiting for mine. I joined last week.

Ron

·
Registered
111 Posts
What exactly do you get out of the membership? It seems like a way for them to market you... sending me junk mail that I don't have time to read, spam e-mail, etc. What else, of value, do you get?

·
Registered
505 Posts
i signed up at the first of the year and still havent seen anything from them....hmmm

·
Registered
190 Posts
It takes a few months to get your membership packet. I think it was about 3 months for me.

·
Registered
137 Posts
heh, I joined in Sept. and just got my packet two weeks ago. ::shrug:: Good stuff in it though. That damned catalog makes me want to spend more money. Grr.

ciao,

Effy

P.S. I did get my card about three months ago with a letter stating my packet was on the way. I simply forgot about it, and it showed up.

·
Registered
505 Posts
well hopefully i get mine before i move on the 24th...but i guess if i dont it should get fowarded

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Theres the 07 catalog, a patch, sticker, news letter and cd.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Mine included:

Membership card

Key chain

Safety info CD

2007 brochure--On man, this brochure is going to get me into trouble.

Patch

Newsletter

Sticker

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
YukonGlocker said:
Mine included:

Membership card

Key chain

Safety info CD

2007 brochure--On man, this brochure is going to get me into trouble.

Patch

Newsletter

Sticker

there you go thats the complete list..

·
Registered
154 Posts
about 2 months...

I joined online the night I bought my m&p (december 15th) and got my packet about a week and a half ago. so just over 2 months. Honestly, I had forgotten I signed up and it was quite a nice surprise when it came in the mail.

didn't get a key chain though

·
Registered
11 Posts
I joined at the end of Dec, they send me a coupon for a discount on new mags. The coupon expired before I could use it. Havent got anything in the mail.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Its been roughly a month, so I guess I have some time to wait.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
How did you register? Online or Regular Mail?

I registered online last month and haven't even received an email confirmation. I was going to send the card in via mail next. :roll:

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
When I bought my gun it came with a card, I think you can also join online. It took about a month or two to get a letter saying they received my app. Then they finally sent the packet about 2 more months later

1 - 20 of 37 Posts