MP-Pistol Forum banner

1st Look: Blade-Tech Revolution Holster & DMP for the M&

10K views 45 replies 17 participants last post by  ysued 
#1 ·
Guys, this is youf first look at the Brand New Blade-Tech Revolution Holster & Double Mag Pouch for the M&P!!

Guys, I just finished this Project for Blade-Tech.

These guys are a great company and a great bunch of guys!!

I'd like to get your feedback on this Photo:D

Here's the Shot:

See less See more
#2 ·
NICE photography but maybe a bit busy? It doesn't focus so much on the holster... but I am not a arts fartsy type

Can you tell us more about the holster specifically? I have recently really become interested in blade-tech as I am seeing them eeeverrryywheereee on people whos opinions I value.

#3 ·
The Photo is your Run of the Mill Catalog Cover shot with tons of Blade-Tech Product, it wasn't meant to show "ONLY" The Holster!!

See the I-Shot bag too??

I'll shoot the Holster by itself tomorrow.

The Holster is an Injection Molded Hoster for the M&P, I'll play with it when I finish the shoot, I didn't want to booger it up before I shot it!!

I like the feel of it and being that is Injection Molded, the price is going to be very reasonable!!

When the Photo Shoot is iver, I'm taking it out and do tons of Draws and take it to the range!!

Y

ClosetCaseNerd said:
NICE photography but maybe a bit busy? It doesn't focus so much on the holster... but I am not a arts fartsy type

Can you tell us more about the holster specifically? I have recently really become interested in blade-tech as I am seeing them eeeverrryywheereee on people whos opinions I value.

#7 ·
jtaliani said:
+1 on the pics. Your work is always extremely quality Y.

Thanks!!

The thing is that I have fun doing these!!

This stuff comes easy for me!!

I love it!!

Y

#9 ·
Dan Burwell said:
Great Pic Y,

Glad to see you are starting to get some work done again. Foot must be getting better.

Thanks Dan, Yes, the foot is getting better!!

I went to the Dr on Tuesday and he gave me the Green Light to get off the Orthopedic Boot this week!! I'm starting on "Real" Shoes this weekend!!

I can't wait to get back to it, I want to shoot!!

#11 ·
m4arc said:
Hey now, I really like that holster! Does it come with belt loops or a paddle attachment?

PM Bobby, the one I have has the "Stingray" Belt Loop Attachment!!

I like it!!!

I can't wait to take it to the Range this weekend!!

Y

#14 ·
ysued said:
[quote name='m4arc']Hey now, I really like that holster! Does it come with belt loops or a paddle attachment?

PM Bobby, the one I have has the "Stingray" Belt Loop Attachment!!

I like it!!!

I can't wait to take it to the Range this weekend!!

Y[/quote]

Thanks Y!

I received a Blade-Tech for my M&P yesterday but I really like Revolution

#15 ·
I also have the Standard Black Blade-Tech for the M&P, but I know that I'm going to enjoy the Revolution too!!

Like I said before, I can't wait to tear into this Holster.

Y

#19 ·
Re: 1st Look: Blade-Tech Revolution Holster & DMP for th

ysued said:
Guys, this is youf first look at the Brand New Blade-Tech Revolution Holster & Double Mag Pouch for the M&P!!

Here's the Shot:

Thanks Yamil! here is the write up on the New "Revolution Holster" check it out at www.blade-tech.com

Detailed Images NEW! Blade-Tech Revolution Series Holster

Blade-Tech Industries is proud to announce a breakthrough in the Holster Industry. Our expert Design and Engineering team have collaborated and created an innovative, new proprietary tooling concept resulting in what we call the “Revolution Series Holster” product line. This astounding product looks, fits and feels like our hand crafted custom holster without the cost of the custom holster. We use a proprietary new material which is tougher and more durable than our competitors. It has unique lubricious qualities impregnated into the material which will give you a custom fit and feel with an audible click. In addition, it has a higher heat temperature deflection than the other materials used in most holsters today. This new material has no memory loss in high heat temperature climates! The Revolution Series Holster has two adjustable tension screws so that you may fine tune your holster tension, giving you that customized touch. The finish is a non-reflective matte black, similar to the exterior of our custom holster line. This belt holster is interchangeable with our paddle, Tek-Lok, and Dropped and Offset Loops. The belt loops are available in 1.25”, 1.5”, 1.75”, 2” and 2.25”. The Revolution Series Holster has a slim lined back mounting platform making this holster highly concealable. It consists of a series of mounting holes, making this holster cant adjustable to these positions: Straight, Muzzle Forward or FBI. Encompassing these demanded qualities makes the Revolution Series Holster more economical, durable, and extremely comfortable. Available only for the S&W M&P at this time , but more to follow soon. Keep Watching!

Right Hand only at this time.

Our Price: $24.95

#20 ·
Re: 1st Look: Blade-Tech Revolution Holster & DMP for th

BOBBY MCGEE said:
[quote name='ysued']Guys, this is youf first look at the Brand New Blade-Tech Revolution Holster & Double Mag Pouch for the M&P!!

Here's the Shot:

Thanks Yamil! here is the write up on the New "Revolution Holster" check it out at www.blade-tech.com

Detailed Images NEW! Blade-Tech Revolution Series Holster

Blade-Tech Industries is proud to announce a breakthrough in the Holster Industry. Our expert Design and Engineering team have collaborated and created an innovative, new proprietary tooling concept resulting in what we call the “Revolution Series Holster” product line. This astounding product looks, fits and feels like our hand crafted custom holster without the cost of the custom holster. We use a proprietary new material which is tougher and more durable than our competitors. It has unique lubricious qualities impregnated into the material which will give you a custom fit and feel with an audible click. In addition, it has a higher heat temperature deflection than the other materials used in most holsters today. This new material has no memory loss in high heat temperature climates! The Revolution Series Holster has two adjustable tension screws so that you may fine tune your holster tension, giving you that customized touch. The finish is a non-reflective matte black, similar to the exterior of our custom holster line. This belt holster is interchangeable with our paddle, Tek-Lok, and Dropped and Offset Loops. The belt loops are available in 1.25”, 1.5”, 1.75”, 2” and 2.25”. The Revolution Series Holster has a slim lined back mounting platform making this holster highly concealable. It consists of a series of mounting holes, making this holster cant adjustable to these positions: Straight, Muzzle Forward or FBI. Encompassing these demanded qualities makes the Revolution Series Holster more economical, durable, and extremely comfortable. Available only for the S&W M&P at this time , but more to follow soon. Keep Watching!

Right Hand only at this time.

Our Price: $24.95[/quote]

#24 ·
Re: BLADE-TECH REVOLUTION HOLSTER

BOBBY MCGEE said:
Code:
[quote][b][color=blue]They are available at this time, please visit our website at [url]www.blade-tech.com[/url] to place an order. you will find this holster under new products or under holsters.[/color][/b][/quote]

Oops, sorry :oops:

I guess I got so excited that I actually skipped reading once I saw the pictures 8)

#25 ·
Ysued,

That picture is awesome!
I don't know what I'd be more afraid of...your finger on the trigger of a gun or your finger on the trigger on a camera. LOL LOL

Great job!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.