MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well prior to today i had never actually been to a range. i bought my M&P40 around the first of the year and was only able to put about 30 rounds through it soon after. Well today i finally made it to the range and put about 75 rounds of 165gr WWB, 30rds of 165 gr CCI BB, and 50 rounds of 180 gr CCI BB. Everything went really well. only had 1 feed problem when i was loading the 1st round of a mag with CCI BB. Didnt do to bad shooting either.....still need ALOT of practice though. i think it may be shooting Low Left like others have posted but until i get some more time behind it im not for sure. one problem i am having is that my fingers are so long, that when i squeeze the triger the gun wants to flinch a little. im sure this could be cured with more practice.

Anyway that all for now

·
Registered
9 Posts
umm i dont have much experience but...i read something that said if you grip the gun as tight as you can with your 3 fingers then you will be less likely to flinch then gun when you pull the trigger becuase the bottom 3 fingers are already clinched and wont anymore....

it helped me cuz i was always low left so give it a try

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey, thanks. yeah ive been reading through some prior post and noticed the grip being to tight could cause low left

1 - 3 of 3 Posts