MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put 100 though just to try the feel. Lack of reset on the trigger will take time. My sight picture tends to naturally point a bit left with this pistol. Will try a different soze grip insert next time to see if that changes anything.

I haven't shot a 9mm in so long I got tired of loading 17 rounds into the mags. Three mags eats up an entire box of ammo. May be chaper than my .45 to shoot but way faster too.

Very controllable pistol. Got some vary accurate shots but grouping was less than ideal. Blaming myself not the pistol since it is new and the items mentioned above. Trying to get a few hundred more through it over the weekend. Will update again.[/u]

·
Registered
326 Posts
I wound up shooting a few mags a little left myself. It was so consistent I punched a golf ball size hole in the target and cardboard backing. That will be pretty fun once I get sighted in and can do that with the red bullseye!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Lack of reset on the trigger will take time.

I find the trigger reset on my M&P9c to be quite clean. Far better than other pistols I've fired, in fact. Perhaps I'm just not experienced enough
Either way, I feel a definitive *click* upon the reset. I could always dity (aka DIY - do it yourself) it to make it better, but I don't feel that it needs any work.

Just my $.02

I'm glad you like it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts