MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Just a up date on the rebate offer from S&W.

I just got off the phone with customer service and they will be giving a one week grace period.

I seen the 2 free mag offer & I purchased my new M&P40c on Oct. 26, 2007, then when I went back to get a offer form it had changed to the current offer, buy a M&P between Nov. 1 & Jan. 31, 2008 & get 2 free mags & $50.00 rebate. So, I thought that I was going to miss out on both because I bought on the 26th.
But I talked with them and they give the grace period & I'll be able to get the free mags plus the $50.00 bucks. OUTSTANDING !!!! That's one reason why I purchased another M&P 40c to keep it's big brother, the 40 full size company.

I hope this is clear as mud now....

Ken

gunpacker

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
NovaTiger said:
That's outstanding service. I actually delayed my purchase one day (to Nov. 1) thinking they'd be sticklers.
S&W has the BEST customer service I ever had the pleasure to work with

·
Registered
50 Posts
All right fellas, I bought mine on the 27th and promptly sent in the 2 mag offer on the following Monday. What number do I call to get the $50 too? That would really make the missus happy

Thanks,

Bubba

Be the river, baby!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Had to call 4 times to talk to a person...but, the guy I finally talked to said to just print off the new rebate form and send it in even though I have already sent the 2 mag only offer in. Maybe I'll end up with $50 and 4 free mags.

Bubba

Be the river, baby!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Deleted double post, sorry about that, my ISP is less than reliable and freezes in the middle of things sometimes.

Morgan Walker said:
Relax on the double click brother, its not going any where... :wink:

101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='Morgan Walker']Relax on the double click brother, its not going any where... :wink:
No more late nite coffee
[/quote]

Guess y'all never had an accident before.

And I thought this was a friendly forum!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Morgan Walker said:
No more late nite coffee

·
Registered
134 Posts
The $50 rebate doesn't seem like a great deal as Bud's raised the prices on their M&P stock by about $50. If you can still nab one below $450 that would be pretty sweet.

·
Registered
215 Posts
...and besides the $399 and 2 free mags, don't forget you can send in a copy of the receipt and get a free range bag, as well.

·
Registered
50 Posts
moshooter said:
The $50 rebate doesn't seem like a great deal as Bud's raised the prices on their M&P stock by about $50. If you can still nab one below $450 that would be pretty sweet.

Nabbed mine for less than $450 so I'm pretty happy. I'll be under $375 before taxes!

·
Registered
176 Posts
akr said:
...and besides the $399 and 2 free mags, don't forget you can send in a copy of the receipt and get a free range bag, as well.

Is the range bag offer really still going on? If so, where's the link to the form/promotion showing it's still available?

Thanks

·
Registered
419 Posts
moshooter said:

When I talked to Bud's previously, they told me that the computer system automatically raises the prices on M&Ps when their stock amount drops below a certain amount.

·
Registered
50 Posts
onebohemian said:
[quote name='akr']...and besides the $399 and 2 free mags, don't forget you can send in a copy of the receipt and get a free range bag, as well.

Is the range bag offer really still going on? If so, where's the link to the form/promotion showing it's still available?

Thanks[/quote]

http://www.shootingusa.com/LATEST_UPDATES/.../gam_offer.html

It ended 31 Oct but if you bought before then...or just send in the paperwork, the most it will cost you is the price of a stamp. Good luck.

·
Registered
215 Posts
matt7184 said:
[quote name='moshooter']The $50 rebate doesn't seem like a great deal as Bud's raised the prices on their M&P stock by about $50. If you can still nab one below $450 that would be pretty sweet.

When I talked to Bud's previously, they told me that the computer system automatically raises the prices on M&Ps when their stock amount drops below a certain amount.[/quote]

Ha ha ha...it's not their fault. It's the computer's fault. Dang those computers....ha ha ha

·
Registered
39 Posts
This deal, along with reading all the positive posts, finally made me buy the M&P 45, blk w/ns, 3 mags...

For those of you who sent in for your mags/rebate, did you send the receipt or just a copy? I don't know how much of a stickler S&W is as the form doesn't say "copy of receipt"....

Thanks!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Frntsyt said:
This deal, along with reading all the positive posts, finally made me buy the M&P 45, blk w/ns, 3 mags...

For those of you who sent in for your mags/rebate, did you send the receipt or just a copy? I don't know how much of a stickler S&W is as the form doesn't say "copy of receipt"....

Thanks!

A copy of the receipt s fine.

·
Registered
564 Posts
NovaTiger said:
That's outstanding service. I actually delayed my purchase one day (to Nov. 1) thinking they'd be sticklers.

I had a few questions abut the rebate myself and I e-mailed S&W. They responded back that very day. That was impressive. Not too many companies do that anymore.

Outstanding customer service and a great deal. Hard to beat that! I am going to buy a couple more before the offer ends. California law restricts us to only one handgun purchase every 30 days or I would buy even more.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I bought my M&P .40 on November 1, sent the rebate coupon in maybe three days later... today (15 Nov) I received my two free mags in the mail. That was way faster than I ever expected. Has anyone received their rebate check yet I wonder? Hopefully mailed in a separate envelope, but in any case very fast on the mags for the sake of anyone who wishes to compare.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts