MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone still have a copy of the 2 mag deal from S&W that was suppose to end on OCT 31?

I can't find it. It seems to be replaced by the 2 mags and 50 bucks on guns purchased from Nov 1 on.

Mine was purchased mod Oct and I didn't know about the deal.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I bought my M&P in mid September and sent out the oct 1 promo you are talking about with a letter asking that I be included. I received my mags in about 10 days.

The folks at S&W are really first rate so I think that they will give you both the mags and the rebate seeing as they had a promo that was running when you purchased your new gun.

·
Registered
62 Posts
i think the deadline was October 15th to get it in...

correction....

Sorry the deadlind is it needs to be mailed by Nov 15th...

·
Registered
498 Posts
Someone else was also saying they are doing a one week grace period as well. If you bought it within one week of November 1st, fill out the one that has the 50 dollar rebate too, you should get it.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Can anyone send me the link for this please...

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Thanks Larry, but I was looking for the promotion before this one, that only offered the magazines... So again I ask is there anyone out there with the magazine promotion that only included the magazines.

Thanks again...

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Is this the one you are looking for?

Hey dpart77,

Sorry about the miss que. I think this is the one you are looking for. If so, I have a PDF I can email if you need it.

Just pm me if you want me to send it to you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts