MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
I have Two Identical M&P9's!!

I use them for USPSA Production Division.

Due to USPSA/IPSC Rules, if my gun takes a Krap at a Major Match, I have the right to change Guns in Mid-Match if the Replacement Gun will not give me a Competitive Advantage, having Identical Guns will guarantee that. So I have 2!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have 2 M&P 40's partly for the same reason as Yamil, if one goes down in a match, I can switch to its twin. I also hope to get my wife shooting and it helps to have her run the same pistol for a variety of reasons. Of course if she takes my backup I'll probably need a 3rd :wink:

·
Registered
521 Posts
I've been waiting patiently to see if Smith comes out with a 5" 9mm model so I could use the standard full size for IDPA and the 5" for IPSC (they could backup each other) but I might just get another full size 9mm if they don't release it anytime soon.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'll have the 9c to pair with Full size soon. But I don't think I'll get 2 identical pistols.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
what about 4 of the same.... This is an illness I tell you an illness

·
Registered
533 Posts
Dan, I still need to find a way of taking ne of them 40's away from you!!

You don't need 4 of them!! 8)

Y

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I know, I know, but just I couldn't pass up this last deal, illness it as to be an illness

·
Registered
533 Posts
I'll help you with the Cure!!

I'll trade one of them away from you!!

I need a 40 M&P!!

Y

·
Registered
215 Posts
LockNLoad said:
I'll have the 9c to pair with Full size soon. But I don't think I'll get 2 identical pistols.

..................but this illness is a personal illness..................

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have duplicate models of just about every pistol I really like, and almost embarrassingly so, more than 2 of some, mostly SIG's. As soon as I own all the MP's, I'll own duplicates of each model, at least.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts