MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts
They need to play that segment 2 or 3 times a week on all networks, of course that will never happen since most network news bureaus are extremely anti gun, including ABC, John Stossel is the exception, a rare conservative reporter working for a very liberal news organization.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
John stossel rocks in general.

I don't know if I woudl calssify him as conservative, but he is rational and critical, which I can wholeheartedly endorse.

·
Registered
141 Posts
He's right on with that report. I haven't seen too many of his reports but they've all been good. I watched on a while back on how college has been dumbed down way too much from my parents day and I couldn't agree more.

·
Registered
23 Posts
His book is a very interesting story. Basically it's his life story about how he was a young super liberal reporter and started focusing on investigative reporting. The more investigating he did the more he started to see the truth in many issues. When trying do many of these reports his superiors shot the stories down because they didn't go along with the liberal views pushed by the media.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Great Clip. Everyone should watch it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I never expected to see a "pro-gun" segment on 20/20. It was a pleasant surprise and did a great job of making the point that handguns in the hands of law-abiding citizens actually DECREASES the crime-rate. Criminals themselves stated that handguns in the hands of citizens has a very detrimental effect on their activities. Cudos to ABC for this one!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts