1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
RIGHT ON....

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Nice one. People are loving that .45. I think we will see it doing very well in the LE market over the next year or so. Sure would be nice to see the military adopt it as well but I don't think we will see a new military pistol for awhile due to cost. An American round and pistol from an American manufacturer would be a nice change. Now Smith just needs to continue to refine their quality control and consistency.

The 2006 handgun of the year was the XD. I think XD won three years in a row if I remember correctly. I see why people like the XD but it has never done much for me. Too many "features" I don't want or need. High bore axis, not a great trigger, and until the last year or so a not so good finish.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
GO TEAM yeahhhh :wink:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Is it really that big of a surprise??? Come on guys : ) With the .45 out this year we had that one in the bag!

·
Registered
73 Posts
FoxMulder said:
[quote name='jediihaf']S&W needs to release a M&P45c in 2008 to take the prize again.

M&P 45c single stack slim model :wink:

glock 36's sales drop/stop.[/quote]

Seems to me that the double-stack M&P is just as slim as the G36 already... They just need to release a chopped version.

·
Registered
231 Posts
A 45c would be great, I'd buy one, but I'd really like to see a slim 45sc. I really want to keep my concealed(last resort) and my daily carry in the same caliber but that Walther PPS is a damn nice pistola. I'm reading more and more on it and it's growing on me. Have to make a trip to the local gun shop and see if I can get a hands on!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts