MP-Pistol Forum banner

61 - 80 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
I just ordered a Pac-lite from rimfiresports. They e-mailed me saying they had 4 of the one's I wanted in stock. Just gotta have my FFL fax their FFL to them, and it's mine! Bwahaha. I'm so happy I don't have to wait the 8-10 weeks.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Thats awesome...

·
Registered
910 Posts
Just got back from the folks house, and I must say I am extremely impressed with this RDP-II I bought. Well worth the money. It's very small, and very well built. Nothing on it is plastic. The quality is top notch on this thing. I threw the rail on my MKIII and tossed it on real quick for some pictures. The first fiew have the cover on it.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire... I was surprised at my ATN, its very bright indoors, but difficult to see outdoors in direct sunlight. In fact I wrote to them and asked if this is systemic across the board, or just with mine.

Josh looks great, kinda tiny though... But after all that's how all you "Fly boys are"...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Yup

I agree with morgan thats a cute little gun awwwww

·
Registered
910 Posts
Yeah, it's a tiny little red dot. It was built with the intentions of being used as a back up red dot for scoped rifles like AR-15's. There's an option to order it with a scope ring mount that mounts on a scope, and has a built on piccatiny rail. Guess it works good for 3-gun competitions.

Some pictures on page 1 of the following thread shows what it was really built for. http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&...5538&page=1 I saw it, and said wow that looks like a Docter sight, but about $180 less.

I haven't taken mine outside yet to see how it works in sunlight. I'll find out soon enough though. And what'choo talkin' about us flyboys are tiny? Huh?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
He who laughs last, laughs last...

Its a great gun, cant wait to see it with the TS upper...

·
Registered
910 Posts

Some pics of my Dad's old ass Ruger. I remember shooting this thing like 15 years ago. Definitely a huge part of what influenced me into getting a Ruger MK of my own. Can't wait until my Dad gets back from Germany so I can rub it in his face how mine's cooler. His looks to be in the same condition as mine, and God himself only knows how old his is. He takes better care of his guns than his own kids!

Sorry about the date stamps. Couldn't figure out how to turn it off on my mom's camera. At least the quality is better than mine.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
nice gun

That looks like it has been treated like a king. Plus that comforter WOW that screams at you huh
[/u]

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
WOW, simply awesome... Is your dad on business in good ole Deutschland?

·
Registered
910 Posts
Morgan Walker said:
WOW, simply awesome... Is your dad on business in good ole Deutschland?

If you want to call it business.
He's a Chair Force C-17 pilot(Lt. Col). They're over there right now flying around a bunch of stuff for the G8 Summit that's going on.

And yeah that comforter is kind of "loud." My mom was in charge of decorating the guest beds upstairs at their house.
Which, as goofy as they are, it's for the better that my Dad had no say in it.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Cool, I didn't even notice the comforter I was too much in awe with the weapon.
But now that you mention it
,you kind of need these... 8)

·
Registered
910 Posts
Good news - my TacSol upper is in the mail! Was picked up this morning about 45 minutes ago by FedEx according to the tracking #. Was shipped via FedEx 2 day air, so it should be here quickly.

I can't wait!

·
Registered
910 Posts

Ugh! Hurry up! I swear the anticipation is killing me - this is worse than being a little kid waiting for Christmas morning to finally get here...

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
You are such a big, little kid...

61 - 80 of 113 Posts