MP-Pistol Forum banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
I'll try to take video of it in the indoor range with/without suppressor. It will sound loud even with it on due to it being indoors, but you'll be able to tell a huge difference still. I just hope there's not a bunch of guys in there blasting 45's the whole time like usual.

This is all assuming the gun actually cycles, and whatnot, with the upper on. Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Josh have you had any issues with your fake can not cycling rounds very well? I took the "The Infidel" out yesterday and about every 3rd, or 4th round I had to charge it... I am thinking because of the length of barrel, plus the fake can, but damn... I also tried some PMC Moderator Subsonic rounds, man that was a real sweet, low sound, but again it didn't cycle very well. The folks at www.rimfirecentral.com haven't been to helpful either... I am finding they are more traditionalist in keeping things more or less the same length, if you know what I mean...

Keep us posted and best of luck, it must suck firing indoors, I have never been nor do I want to fire at indoor range. I can only imagine the smell, smoke and residue let alone the sounds... I am sure the keep it cleaned up, but damn...

·
Registered
910 Posts
The indoor range is only where I shoot the real suppressors at until my Form 4's get approved. Normally shoot outdoors.

I shot the MKIII with and without the fake can this weekend with ben2112. I'm exhausted from a long trip this weekend, but I'll give a full-ish report later today.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
josh said:
The indoor range is only where I shoot the real suppressors at until my Form 4's get approved. Normally shoot outdoors.

I shot the MKIII with and without the fake can this weekend with ben2112. I'm exhausted from a long trip this weekend, but I'll give a full-ish report later today.

What shooting illegally? hmmmmm, I think I know the number to the BATF, but for a considerable sum of cash, or trade, say your new can. I might be able to make myself forget. :wink:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Frustrated in Louisiana...

I have a MKIII Target (pictured in several of MP Forums), and now and a 4.5 Pac-Lite receiver, my issues is that I can't get the mainspring housing assembly back through the receiver... Everything is lined up as directed by the directions, but I will be damned if I cant get this thing inserted short of pounding it through with a mallet. What am I missing?

Thanks...

Morgan

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Re: Frustrated in Louisiana...

Morgan Walker said:
I have a MKIII Target (pictured in several of MP Forums), and now and a 4.5 Pac-Lite receiver, my issues is that I can't get the mainspring housing assembly back through the receiver... Everything is lined up as directed by the directions, but I will be damned if I cant get this thing inserted short of pounding it through with a mallet. What am I missing?

Thanks...

Morgan

my address to ship some of your overstuffed gun safe contents to..

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='Morgan Walker']I have a MKIII Target (pictured in several of MP Forums), and now and a 4.5 Pac-Lite receiver, my issues is that I can't get the mainspring housing assembly back through the receiver... Everything is lined up as directed by the directions, but I will be damned if I cant get this thing inserted short of pounding it through with a mallet. What am I missing?

Thanks...

Morgan

[/quote]

Sure, but you will have to catch the bullet headed your way first... :wink:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts

Morgan Walker said:
[quote name='101Combat Vet'][quote name='Morgan Walker']I have a MKIII Target (pictured in several of MP Forums), and now and a 4.5 Pac-Lite receiver, my issues is that I can't get the mainspring housing assembly back through the receiver... Everything is lined up as directed by the directions, but I will be damned if I cant get this thing inserted short of pounding it through with a mallet. What am I missing?

Thanks...

Morgan

[/quote]

Sure, but you will have to catch the bullet headed your way first... :wink:[/quote]

are you throwing or shooting

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I got it to work, had to take the damned thing (barrel) off and on several times to be sure of the alignment and it finally fit... I am never taking that @#$%^ apart again...

So, yes Jason, I am now shooting... :wink:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Morgan Walker said:
I got it to work, had to take the damned thing (barrel) off and on several times to be sure of the alignment and it finally fit... I am never taking that @#$%^ apart again...

So, yes Jason, I am now shooting... :wink:

I will just check the pics thanks though brother

·
Registered
75 Posts
For plinking I bought a Browning Buck Mark Standard Stainless URX model for $320.

Then added the factory Browning fiber optic front sight for $15.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
TMan said:
[quote name='Morgan Walker']I got the red dot in this afternoon...

Morgan Walker,

Where did you buy your ATN red dot and how much did it cost???[/quote]

I am selling my digital ATN for $75.00 if you are interested.

101 - 113 of 113 Posts