MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well yesterday at the Raleigh Gun Show I finally purchased my first, a M&P in 9mm. Most vendors were all within a few dollars of each other, stocking the usual Smith & Wesson product numbers.

Then I ran across one vendor who's M&P's for sale were little different, "packages" and only $10.00 more. So how did I do? The package reminded me of Springfield and their XD Gear.

Product Number: 220053

S&W M&P 9mm Full Size

No Mag Safety

No Lock

Standard Sights

(3) 17 round Mags

M&P (Plastic) Holster (for your belt) ---- Bladetech

M&P (Plastic) 2 Mag Pouch (for your belt) ---- Bladetech

Usual Plastic box

Manual

Lock

Spent Shell Casing

Warrantee Cards

(3) Backstraps

M&P is Revision "N"

Price: $479.00

Jeff

·
Registered
297 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me. I spent 469 for my full size 9 and only got 2 mags, no holster or mag pouch.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Can you post a pic of the holster and pouch? I would like to see what they are putting in them.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I can post a photo, let me do that tomorrow (later today) when I get up, I just got home from work and it's 3:00 AM.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
is the night sight 3 mag deal only for leo's? Some shop owner told me he wouldnt sell me one cause i wasnt a leo sigh.

·
Registered
293 Posts
You should have told him your birthday is in August, which most certainly makes you a LEO.
... Might have gotten a laugh and a sale ...

·
Registered
495 Posts
Does this gun have the lock and mag disconnect? Would be great if it didn't.

Edit, guess I should practice reading comprehension 101. I see the 1st post mentions no mag safety. How about the internal lock?

·
Registered
495 Posts
m4arc said:
[quote name='Jetsurgeon']Yukon,

Yes it came packaged from S&W like that.

J

Damnit, I want the package deal now![/quote]Steve at AdcoFirearms.com will have one of these in stock tomorrow. I saw this thread and said he should order one. He did, thinking I wanted it. Found that out today when I went to pick up my second M&P. I'll let you know tomorrow if it is available or not. I didn't take possesion of my second one today to check that one out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts