MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from hitting the 1500 gun & knife show in Indy and the range. 2nd time shooting my new MP9, first time about 100 rounds and this time shot about 200 more. So far so good, not problems what so ever. I tried out 4 different brands of ammo: Winchester 115gr FMJ, PMC 124gr FMJ, Remington 115gr FMJ, and some Fiocchi 115gr FMJ. Remingtons and the Fiocchi's seem to give a little more muzzle flash than the others and the Fiocchi's had much more recoil to them as well. Everything else shot smoothly with not a lot of recoil. Only shooting 10 yards and kept hitting a little left and a tad low. I dont believe the gun is off though. I think some of it is my breathing and finger position on the trigger. I intend to hit the range a few more times before adjusting the rear sight to the right. If put in a situation though I dont think I'll have a problem with 17 rds though.
This is my first pistol and I love it. Thanks to my 2 buddies one with a Glock 17 and the other with an XD9 I was able to compare them all and I definitely love the MP the most. It just feels good in the hand and its definitely accurate. So glad I went with the MP.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts