MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Burned anoth 200 round through it this weekend. Tried medium grip panel, wnet back to the small since there was no change in sight picture and point of impact. Adapted more to trigger and lack of reset. Groups were tighter but still of of point of aim. Center of mass accurate at 30-40 feet but starts to get crazy at 50 feet. Still blaming myself at this point but if I get over 500 rounds and still have this issue I am going to worry.

Going to order a Warren rear and FO front sights soon. Perhaps all will be happy once thay are installed. No function probelms at all. Zero jams, failure to return to battery, ejection problems, mag problems, etc. All is good except the accuracy is not where I want.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I strugled with the same issue when I first purchased mine.

I dry fired it, and every time the sights appeared to jump on me.

Turns out it was the long trigger pull with the late heavy release that caused me grief.

So I did the trigger job that's posted on this MP site and the problem is gone.

My long fingers with the hinge trigger just wouldn't work together with a high trigger pull effort.

Plus I notice that the slide is held back just a hair when I pull the trigger, once the release takes place the slide moves forward just a hair.

After my trigger job the pistol is more accurate for me but I still notice the slide movement while actuating the trigger.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts