MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased some Ready Tactical single mag pouches for my M&Ps. I like them, but I am curious about how they compare to other kydex pouches. I would be willing to temporarily trade one for a Comp-tac single mag pouch or Hoffners single mag pouch, or ishot single mag pouch. FWIW, I have both left hand and right hand mag RT mag pouches.

Terms of the trade - You send me yours and I send you mine. I pay to send mine, and I pay to send yours back, and vice versa. Anything more than lowest rate USPS shipping is unnecessary. Once received, the mag pouch will remain in the others possession for no more than three days before it is shipped back. Both parties would agree to light use of the borrowed mag pouch and return it in the same condition it was received.

I prefer dealing with someone with an established reputation on this forum. Anyone up for it?

BTW, this is what the RT pouches look like:

I didn't know where to post this. It doesn't belong in the For Sale section and I don't think it really fits in the Wanted forum either. But Mods, feel free to move this if you want.

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
I thought about if it should go to pass and review, but it doesn't really fit that spot either, so this is as good a place as any!

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To be honest, I'd be a little more comfortable dealing with a member who had more time logged on this forum. :twisted: PM on the way.

So one RT pouch will be sent to Yukon but I have 3 more so I am still looking to work out a 3 day trade with someone who has single mag pouch made by Hoffners, i-Shot, or Comp-tac.

·
Registered
77 Posts
You can try my dual hoff if you like - I won't need it back 'till Oct 1. No hostage necessary - if you don't send it back, I'll go on all of the Halo boards and flame you.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
utarch00 said:
I have a Comp-Tac with Tec-Loc if you are interested.
Yeah I'd like to try it. Thanks. PM on the way.

Welder said:
You can try my dual hoff if you like - I won't need it back 'till Oct 1. No hostage necessary - if you don't send it back, I'll go on all of the Halo boards and flame you.
I was hoping to try a single, but I'm sure the double will tell me what I need to know about it. Thank you very much. PM on the way.

FWIW, I don't do Halo, but that won't be necessary anyway.

This is great! If I'm lucky, I'll be able to compare the Ready Tactical pouch against the Comp-tac, Hoffners, and kytac all at the same time. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
YukonGlocker said:
Please give us a good review when you are finished.
I'll do my best. I expect it will be a little difficult though since I'm sure the differences between the four will be minimal.

·
Registered
9 Posts
YukonGlocker said:
I will if you want to try a Kytac mag pouch.

KYTAC pouches and holsters are nice. However, it takes ages for it to deliver. Since this is a one man store and the owner David Elderton are very hard to contact. He use lots of his time in competition shooting; therefore,may lack of time to complete the orders on time. A person had mentioned that he wait one year for a holster from Kytac!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts