MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my pistol and sent out for my free range bag. Soon after i started getting the mag drop problem, so i sent the pistol to S&W.... they replaced the whole frame which mean i got a new serial number. So i decided to send out for another bag. Well they sent me two; so thats 3 free range bags for one pistol, for those of you keeping count.
.. Hopefully they do that for my free mags too

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
You lil devil brother......haha thats kick azz :twisted: Hope you have plenty of range items to fill all these bags....haha Congrats on the new frame as well!!!

PPCmaster said:
I bought my pistol and sent out for my free range bag. Soon after i started getting the mag drop problem, so i sent the pistol to S&W.... they replaced the whole frame which mean i got a new serial number. So i decided to send out for another bag. Well they sent me two; so thats 3 free range bags for one pistol, for those of you keeping count.
.. Hopefully they do that for my free mags too

·
Registered
78 Posts
I got 2 of them.

When I sent in the form I realized that I forgot to include the receipt. So I re-sent everything. A few weeks later I got a form saying that I forgot to include some information and to send back the receipt. So I did. About 4 day's later I got my 1st bag. 2 weeks later I got my second.

I gave The 2nd to my little Brother.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thieves !!!!!!!!!

Now S&W will have to raise the price of the M&P in order to cover the added costs of all those second , third and fourth bags

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
coltman1985 said:
PM me for my address and you can mail me one if it makes you feel better!!

I actually called S&W and informed them of the mistake... They stated no harm no foul and to enjoy the bags.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts