MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard anthing about the M&P in 357 Sig? It was supposedly put on the back burner due to the M&P45, and now we have M&P compacts...where is the M&P 357? (don't want to start a war, but I prefer it to the 40.) Thanks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
mbinky said:
Anyone heard anthing about the M&P in 357 Sig? It was supposedly put on the back burner due to the M&P45, and now we have M&P compacts...where is the M&P 357? (don't want to start a war, but I prefer it to the 40.) Thanks.

I think the word is.... Hurry up and wait.

Looks like the .45 is next in line, and that should be out before X-Mas.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'd be happier if instead of releasing the 357sig they just made barrels for the .40 guns. That way, you keep your gun, your mags, and switch at will.

·
Registered
323 Posts
The .357 is out just hard to find. Seen one at a gun show a few months back. Very few were made, look on gunsamerica.com they have two M&P357s the pictures used to be up, but not anymore but the pistols are still up for sale.

·
Registered
52 Posts
targetsup said:
The .357 is out just hard to find. Seen one at a gun show a few months back. Very few were made, look on gunsamerica.com they have two M&P357s the pictures used to be up, but not anymore but the pistols are still up for sale.

Cool, thanks for the heads up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts