MP-Pistol Forum banner

357 sig?

4K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  car-15 
#1 ·
anybody know when yet?

i am getting anxious.

#9 ·
.357 sig is not selling well in any pistol.

Mainly a few law agencies buying them.

I personally Believe the .357 sig is the best defence calibre ever.

It Smokes the .45 and in 125gr has the velocity and same size lead as the

Undisputed king of Man stoppers, the 125gr .357 mag.

My Reason for Liking the .357 sig

Lower recoil than a .40

The Power of the357 mags most famous cartridge.

Accuracy and flat shooting better than 9,40 or 45.

Penetration Power ,If You need to break a windshield or car door.

Much More controllable than the 357 mag but with all the benefits + High Capacity Mags.

Any one Who says a 45 is better has never shot a 357 sig.

Ive Shot Car Doors and just put dents in them with a .45

Maybe they will go through the new plastic doors though, I haven't tried it lately.

#10 ·
yur_maker said:
.357 sig is not selling well in any pistol.

Mainly a few law agencies buying them.

I personally Believe the .357 sig is the best defence calibre ever.

It Smokes the .45 and in 125gr has the velocity and same size lead as the

Undisputed king of Man stoppers, the 125gr .357 mag.

My Reason for Liking the .357 sig

Lower recoil than a .40

The Power of the357 mags most famous cartridge.

Accuracy and flat shooting better than 9,40 or 45.

Penetration Power ,If You need to break a windshield or car door.

Much More controllable than the 357 mag but with all the benefits + High Capacity Mags.

Any one Who says a 45 is better has never shot a 357 sig.

Ive Shot Car Doors and just put dents in them with a .45

Maybe they will go through the new plastic doors though, I haven't tried it lately.
http://mp-pistol.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4607

#12 ·
fwiw, the 40 mags are also co-stamped 357 sig. i know it is in the catalog, but i have been unable to order one for resale because they do not exist.

been in the catalog since day 1, and the picture is on the web site.....

just not being made yet.....and i darn near hippy skippy want one.

#16 ·
I called S&W again just now and the guy was a complete DICK. He said he had no idea today nor would he tomorrow. He said that they do not let anyone know when to expect them. They do show on the updated price list, but that doesnt mean ****. They have been on their website ever since the M&Ps were released, just not available. Its really starting to irritate me.

#17 ·
Evil Joker said:
I called S&W again just now and the guy was a complete DICK. He said he had no idea today nor would he tomorrow. He said that they do not let anyone know when to expect them. They do show on the updated price list, but that doesnt mean shiz. They have been on their website ever since the M&Ps were released, just not available. Its really starting to irritate me.

Don't take this wrong way but why would you want to spen the $$$ on buying a 357 M&P???? If you have the .40 like I do then just wait until the 357 barrell is available. I also have a glock 23 (yeah I said it, I have a glock :twisted: ) and purchased a stormlake barrell in the 357 sig. I'm going to purchased the 357 barrell for my m&p when it becomes available. Two guns basically for the price of one

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.