MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi this is my very first post and I am impressed. I went to a gun show today and briefly handled an M&P for the first time. Nice. But to wean me away from my Glocks and XDs, I am going to insist on an M&P Compact in .357 Sig (next to the .45 ACP my favorite handgun caliber). Are these available? If not, why not and when?! Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Welcome!
The .357 fullsize and compact seem to be quite ellusive indeed. There seem to be mixed reports on whether or not they have hit the shelves but majority consensus seems to be in the negative.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jtaliani said:
Welcome!
The .357 fullsize and compact seem to be quite ellusive indeed. There seem to be mixed reports on whether or not they have hit the shelves but majority consensus seems to be in the negative.

Oh no. That's not good.

Well, my fall back plan (because I really do want to get a M&P) is to buy the 9mm Compact. And since I have no more room in the safe, my Glock 26 or 27 just might go on the auction block.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm gonna wait it out for the 357 barrel for my 40c. There is just about no way I'm going to sell my G32. If the wife needs a lung I'll get a 2nd mortgage.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LA_357SIG said:
I'm gonna wait it out for the 357 barrel for my 40c. There is just about no way I'm going to sell my G32. If the wife needs a lung I'll get a 2nd mortgage.

I like your style. I feel the same way about my XD357 Service. I love the .357Sig round and my .357Sig reloads are lighter recoil, more accurate, and more fun than any of the factory stuff. Love that Blue Dot powder. "Who set off the atomic bomb?!"

·
Registered
26 Posts
I don't think they are out yet. But, they will be made. It's on thier website.

·
Registered
170 Posts
keep me UPDATED i want one badly after i felt my dads compact 9mm last night.

will be a excellent carry gun :mrgreen:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts