MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent an hour and a half on the range today with the sigma and the M&P and I had one failure with each gun, the sigma had a round get stuck on the feed ramp for a feed failure and the M&P had a failure to fire with WWB ammo. It didn't look like a light primer strike so I'm going to blame that on the ammo. It did fire on the 2nd attempt though.

I was firing a bit more quickly this time so my groups weren't that great, but I was keeping it on the target at 50'

and I must say again, I really like this gun

·
Registered
297 Posts
I was shooting with a buddy the other day and he has a Winshester 9mm round do the same thing. He was shooting with a Glock 17 though. I use to shoot a S&W 380 with winchester ammo and had many rounds not fire with what looked like good primer hits.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ShipWreck said:
I've given up on WWB - I shoot CCI Blazer now - At Academy Sports stores, its cheaper than WWB now...

I'll start reloading for it sometime and that will be a tad cheaper still

·
Registered
373 Posts
You guys having any luck with the aluminum cased Blazer, or is ALL the 9mm Blazer aluminum? I noticed some brass cased .45. The aluminum Blazer is cheaper than WW here, too.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just scored an 87 on my CCL shooting test

It takes 60 to pass

People were impressed with the M&P. I shot much better then the guy next to me with his HK as well so that was kinda cool

1 - 7 of 7 Posts