MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few years ago I bought a .40 compact LE version from Buds and still have it. I would now like to buy a .40 compact 2.0 LE with the 3.6" barrel .Sku # 11680. S&W shows the pistol on their sight but thats it. If I google it theres only a couple of vendors that even acknowledge the part # and say waiting for manufacturer .Buds doesnt show it at all. Theres an exact version in 9mm but I want to stay with the.40. Talking to Smith,,they say probably because of just being bought up that there isnt any. Any thoughts? Just bought out or there wasnt many to begin with?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I tried getting a compact .40 in LE configuration.
It’s hard to get if you’re not in law enforcement or any other government connected branch.
Basically the LE Config’d comes with an extra magazine and tritium night sights

I ended up buying the SKU:11695
Which is the 3.6” barrel with thumb safety and bought and installed a set of Tru Glo night sights

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought two M&P40C's from Sportsman's Outdoor Warehouse late last year, not sure of the SKU for the 3.6, but I believe 11691 and the 4" 11684, neither with safety. I bought a 3.6" conversion barrel for 357 Sig and the 3.6 will be my primary carry, when I am able to shoot it enough (injury, Wx, Virus and other excuses)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts