MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Thus far it still seems to be a negative. Smith is still unsure as to when they will be able to sell compact parts. They are really backlogged just trying to keep up with sales.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I called S&W customer service last week, asked if they were in to which they replied yes, just yesterday, and then I asked to order one. The nice gentleman that answered the phone took my name and address and said he'd send one out - NO CHARGE... Now that's customer service!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
S&W Stocks were trading around $7 or so before the M&P - Now I think it's around $14 a share.

Oh how I wish I'd had the foresight to have bought in before the M&P was introduced...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys I'm calling today for the ext. Hopefully the are still free but I am just glad they are available

·
Registered
42 Posts
Booyah!!! I just called and got mine! I know this is a small minor part but, customer service willing to send one free of charge is HUGE!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I am calling tomorrow. I pick up my 40C tomorrow. I plan on carrying it with the extension. So I was/am going to be buying more. But free! Heck yeah!!!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I got mine in the mail today, but it was for a 9mm...
So, I called to get another one sent out and they told me S&W doesn't have a finger extension for the 40c, yet... :wink: So, have any of you got yours in yet?

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
the basepads for the 9c and 40c are interchangeable.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Jester said:
the basepads for the 9c and 40c are interchangeable.

John, not this model they sent me, I'll take a pic and show you tomorrow. I am not an engineer, but I don't think this could or would fit if I made it...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I had called to order mine and the parts guy said that they weren't available yet. I assumed he didn't know any better and I would call in a couple of days to order hopefully from someone else who knew. Maybe he did know what he was talking about. He told me to try back in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I had called to order mine and the parts guy said that they weren't available yet. I assumed he didn't know any better and I would call in a couple of days to order hopefully from someone else who knew. Maybe he did know what he was talking about. He told me to try back in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Morgan Walker said:
I got mine in the mail today, but it was for a 9mm...
So, I called to get another one sent out and they told me S&W doesn't have a finger extension for the 40c, yet... :wink: So, have any of you got yours in yet?

Are you using the 9mm one? I could use it!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Mad Max said:
[quote name='Morgan Walker']I got mine in the mail today, but it was for a 9mm...

Are you using the 9mm one? I could use it![/quote]

PM sent.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
OK, here is the deal, I just got off the phone again with S&W. Anyone who has recently asked for, or ordered a finger extension will receive a 9mm ext. Simply because they have made a mistake in marking, or identifying the difference between the 9mm and .40. To make things worse, they don't know the .40 stock number to correct the problem, so it could be a week or so before they get things straight. So until then if you have a 9c and need an extension free call S&W. But if you have a 40c, wait a couple of weeks.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts