MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen some of this over on another site for 21.00 a 50/rd box, not bad, and the expansion is awsome. Has anyone used this or seen this stuff before??

·
Registered
52 Posts
darklyte24 said:
is this what you are looking for?

http://ammunitiontogo.com/catalog/product_...roducts_id=1144

i added some items in my cart, and shipping was about 8.50$ for 3 different types of ammo. Not bad at all compared to cheaperthandirt.com and natchez, charge like 14$ or so for shipping..

Just ordered 100 rounds of 180gr tactical HST for a total of 43 dollars and some change. Has anyone ordered from them before? I kinda went out on a whim (this is my first time ordering ammo online) hope this is a reputable dealer...

·
Registered
708 Posts
from other fourm members ive heard good things. I ordered online before from wholesalehunters.com and got 10 boxes of federal / american eagle 180 gr for about 8.75$ shipped. Good luck finding another deal like that again!!

other than that cheaperthandirt and natchez are pricey on shipping but pretty good prices on ammo..

·
Registered
7 Posts
New member here, and jim63 i have ordered some 9mm hst from them and they are the real deal, takes about 7 days to get ammo on doorstep, but for 18.00 a box+ shipping you cant beat it, so i wouldnt worry at all, i have had not one problem with them, and the HST is a great choice and bullet.

·
Registered
52 Posts
awesome thanks for the info! I look forward to getting my ammo in the mail they are much cheaper than my local gun store which was selling 20 round boxes of gold dots for $21
ill be ordering from them more often!

·
Registered
708 Posts
I personally have not ordered from them.. YET, but i think joe and jim above me just did. be sure to give us a review guys!

·
Registered
52 Posts
well I just checked my email and they said that my order has been shipped as of yesterday so should be here by tomorrow I would imagine... Ill update when I get my shipment

·
Registered
708 Posts
we were talking about the service of amunitiontogo.com quick prompt service or slow snail service

thanks for the review of the ammo though

·
Registered
130 Posts
darklyte24,

I was responding to the inquiry from original poster, "Has anyone used this or seen this stuff before??".

1 - 20 of 22 Posts