MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help boys....I'm ready to buy my M&P .45 now, but can't find the right one!!! I've found my exact gun in BROWN, but can't seem to find the SKU for a black one. SKU 109556 is a BROWN .45, with no mag disconnect, no internal lock, WITH an external safety, and with night sights! Does anyone have that exact gun in BLACK instead of BROWN! I want to be sure I order the right gun. I don't see how it's possible to have that gun in ONLY BROWN. Or can they??? Please help me out fella's.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is that a LE model only??? I'm not LE, but that is the exact gun I want. I haven't seen any og the SKU's with an NS after them either.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I just walked into a gun shop last April and there it was.

My understanding was the external-safety models were only going to be dark earth framed for civilian sales. The black framed safety models were only to be for LE only. Then on this site and the S&W forum, the rumor was a limited number of black framed safety models would be made for civilian sales. I haven't seen any others in person at local shops, but I have seen a few on gunbroker.

As for the NS, another member here said they have the same gun and SKU with NS, but nothing is marked on their box. The same gun shop I bought mine at had a non-safety model available with NS, and I asked to see the box. Right after the SKU was "NS" printed in smaller letters.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What is the exact SKU# of the gun you have for sale, and also where did you buy it from. all the dealers I talked to say that they can't find this "unicorn" gun!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I bought the M&P 45 with manual thumb safty black frame from Plainfield Shooters suppy plainfield Indiana. He got them in quite frequently. If all else fails have your dealer contact his shop and they can work a deal. (499.00 was the price). let me know and I will PM you contact info

1 - 9 of 9 Posts