MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any credible information indicating that there may/will be an M&P .45 compact available sometime in the not too distant future? I put a few more rounds through my .45 today and like it more each time I pull the trigger.

·
Registered
403 Posts
The only problem I have with the prospect of the compact is that it will probably be a double stack with a 6 or 7 round capacity. I hate it when they do that. I would like to see them make it with a single stack mag and stick with the 6 or 7 round capacity. Then again, being able to use the bigger .45s mags would be a bonus too. Thats a tough call.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I was talking to S&W a few days ago... I was told the compact .45 is in the pipeline, but the .357 SIG will be the next compact to be released.

They said to look for the .45 in the fall (which would be to say around May-June 08.) :?

V/r

Chuck

tcurtis said:
Does anyone have any credible information indicating that there may/will be an M&P .45 compact available sometime in the not too distant future? I put a few more rounds through my .45 today and like it more each time I pull the trigger.

·
Registered
149 Posts
jon_in_wv said:
The only problem I have with the prospect of the compact is that it will probably be a double stack with a 6 or 7 round capacity. I hate it when they do that. I would like to see them make it with a single stack mag and stick with the 6 or 7 round capacity. Then again, being able to use the bigger .45s mags would be a bonus too. Thats a tough call.

I would agree with just a single stack 45. I don't like the way the compact 40 fits in my hand, too short of a grip for my big hands. I would love to see a Commader style 45.

R

·
0 Posts
The SHOT Show is set for the first weekend in February. (Vegas again this year!) If a new product is going to come out, that's when it will usually appear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts