:twisted:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TOF said:
You are braver than I am!

The only way I would seriously want him close to me is when he shoots and looks he cannot find it and then I say finders keepers

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
If I were the owner and that fat dude dropped my $1000 + gun I think I would kick his ass, but other than that I thought it was funny to watch...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Morgan Walker said:
If I were the owner and that fat dude dropped my $1000 + gun I think I would kick his butt, but other than that I thought it was funny to watch...
thats why I would move fast and follow finders keepers

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
I have had a copy of that video in my PC for several months and review it from time to time as a reminder to watch out for that guy.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
How do you ever warn someone about what they are getting there hands on
Maybe he needs a rest and a spotter next time, that was some serious fire power :twisted:

Ranger E said:
I saw this video over a year ago, the person who emailed

it to me said the round was a 600 Nitro.

Crazy either way!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
IT is a 600 nitro. I forget where and when, but at some point someone figured out who it was and when. The upshot was it's 600 nitro, the guy has plenty of experience with heavy duty rounds in thompsen center guns, and that some rounds are REALLY not intended for use ina handgun.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Guess that was a bad joke

raz-0 said:
IT is a 600 nitro. I forget where and when, but at some point someone figured out who it was and when. The upshot was it's 600 nitro, the guy has plenty of experience with heavy duty rounds in thompsen center guns, and that some rounds are REALLY not intended for use ina handgun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts