Nice!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Awesome!

·
Registered
293 Posts
If it wasn't 64 miles away from me, I'd be there!

Guess I'd lose the discount in gas and vehicle wear and tear. Ah well ... C'est la vie!

·
Registered
46 Posts
50 percent off is on the SECOND box, hence actually 25 percent off the two. Wonder how they treat the 3rd or 4th box?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
The closest one to me is in Louisiana, LOL

all 257 miles to Louisiana, LOL

Anyways, everyone who lives near one is lucky

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
group buy??????

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
group buy??????

Sure, you can drive down here to give it to me

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Grimwulff said:
[quote name='101Combat Vet']group buy??????

[/quote]

youre kinda grumpy towards me.... did I ever rip you off or something oh wait after you thought I pitched for the same team you got kinda demanding.. It must be the old saying only two things come outta texas And I have seen your ugly mug buddy no horns

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='Grimwulff'][quote name='101Combat Vet']group buy??????

[/quote]

youre kinda grumpy towards me.... did I ever rip you off or something oh wait after you thought I pitched for the same team you got kinda demanding.. It must be the old saying only two things come outta texas And I have seen your ugly mug buddy no horns
[/quote]

LOL

I have horns

They had me model for the pic, but that emo hair cut, was totally not my idea.

Anyways, I wish we had these deals in Houston... would save a bunch of money =x

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
nofoa said:
Salt Lake City 712.8 miles

Henderson 908.0 miles

Loveland 988.2 miles

Pooh

Arlington, Texas, or...?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nearest Dick's is about 7 miles from my house...I don't see the coupon though...
- Josh M.

·
Registered
131 Posts
As Soon as I saw the coupon I had to go. 6 boxes sounded pretty sweet. . . . . I'm runnin low on HP's anyhow. So I go in. No one is there selling ammo. . . . I looked at the selection of ammo, there were 2 boxes of "Bargin Brand" LD and 2 boxes of Winchester 180gr. JHP. After standing there for 15 min I go to the service desk and ask for some help. . . . Turns out the dude was sitting in a treestand display watching the baseball game on the big screen. So after a 2.5 hour trip all I have is the 2 boxes of winchester ammo. I tell ya if a family friend wasn't in the hospital there it would have been a worthless trip.

I think I'm going to call the store up north and ask them if they have more ammo there, then if they do print out another coupon. Otherwise I guess the 1000 rounds I have in surplus will have to suffice for a few weeks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
New Jersey fliers don't have it. However around here hey have .40 and .45 on some killer sale right now. Not cheaper then reloading so I didnt buy any, but nice prices anyway, .40 was around $11 per box.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts