1,133 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
group buy??????

Sure, you can drive down here to give it to me

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Grimwulff said:
[quote name='101Combat Vet']group buy??????

[/quote]

youre kinda grumpy towards me.... did I ever rip you off or something oh wait after you thought I pitched for the same team you got kinda demanding.. It must be the old saying only two things come outta texas And I have seen your ugly mug buddy no horns

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='Grimwulff'][quote name='101Combat Vet']group buy??????

[/quote]

youre kinda grumpy towards me.... did I ever rip you off or something oh wait after you thought I pitched for the same team you got kinda demanding.. It must be the old saying only two things come outta texas And I have seen your ugly mug buddy no horns
[/quote]

LOL

I have horns

They had me model for the pic, but that emo hair cut, was totally not my idea.

Anyways, I wish we had these deals in Houston... would save a bunch of money =x

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
nofoa said:
Salt Lake City 712.8 miles

Henderson 908.0 miles

Loveland 988.2 miles

Pooh

Arlington, Texas, or...?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nearest Dick's is about 7 miles from my house...I don't see the coupon though...
- Josh M.

·
Registered
131 Posts
As Soon as I saw the coupon I had to go. 6 boxes sounded pretty sweet. . . . . I'm runnin low on HP's anyhow. So I go in. No one is there selling ammo. . . . I looked at the selection of ammo, there were 2 boxes of "Bargin Brand" LD and 2 boxes of Winchester 180gr. JHP. After standing there for 15 min I go to the service desk and ask for some help. . . . Turns out the dude was sitting in a treestand display watching the baseball game on the big screen. So after a 2.5 hour trip all I have is the 2 boxes of winchester ammo. I tell ya if a family friend wasn't in the hospital there it would have been a worthless trip.

I think I'm going to call the store up north and ask them if they have more ammo there, then if they do print out another coupon. Otherwise I guess the 1000 rounds I have in surplus will have to suffice for a few weeks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
New Jersey fliers don't have it. However around here hey have .40 and .45 on some killer sale right now. Not cheaper then reloading so I didnt buy any, but nice prices anyway, .40 was around $11 per box.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.