MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this on GlockTalk. Anyone heard anything about this??

Sorry, not enough posts to add a link.

Saw it under "non-glock firearms".

·
Registered
14 Posts
Since there is no link, I can ony speculate that you are talking about the offer when you buy an MP. Well I got mine a few days ago, Saturday the 27th to be exact. There is an offer of 2 free mags, but there is no cash rebate attached to it. Purchase an M&P, or a Sigma between Oct 1st and Dec 31st and recieve 2 free mags. It's called the Reload Rebate. No cash back unfortunately.

·
Registered
17 Posts
This was great news. I purchased my 9c on Nov 1st without knowing about this offer!

The Cabela's $100 off coupon and now this rebate will bolster my defense when my wife returns from visiting her mother / sisters.

You saved my life.

·
Registered
88 Posts
jaystekan said:
Since there is no link, I can ony speculate that you are talking about the offer when you buy an MP. Well I got mine a few days ago, Saturday the 27th to be exact. There is an offer of 2 free mags, but there is no cash rebate attached to it. Purchase an M&P, or a Sigma between Oct 1st and Dec 31st and recieve 2 free mags. It's called the Reload Rebate. No cash back unfortunately.

I just sent in for the offer and it was for 2 mags and $50.00. I picked up (Nov 1) a 40c for the wife, with the rebate Im only out about 450.00. Also she called S&W and got them to send her three pinky extensions for free.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just ordered one NIB off one of my other forums. $440 shipped to my FFL With the 2x 12 rounders included, $50 rebate AND 2 more mags? Screaming deal. Now to get some nights installed....

·
Registered
176 Posts
Anybody know for sure whether the original receipt must be included with the $50 plus 2 mags offer? The form I printed from the Net just says "please complete both sides of coupon and enclose a dated sales receipt." I don't see any fine print about original vs. copy of "dated sales receipt." I'd prefer to keep my original receipt, although I'm not exactly sure why I feel that way. Because the offer is tied to the serial number of the gun, I don't see why turning over the original receipt to S&W would matter to S&W but maybe it does.

Thanks

·
Registered
165 Posts
I just called customer service about that very thing and

they said that a copy of the receipt was good enough.

·
Registered
215 Posts
onebohemian said:
Anybody know for sure whether the original receipt must be included with the $50 plus 2 mags offer? The form I printed from the Net just says "please complete both sides of coupon and enclose a dated sales receipt." I don't see any fine print about original vs. copy of "dated sales receipt." I'd prefer to keep my original receipt, although I'm not exactly sure why I feel that way. Because the offer is tied to the serial number of the gun, I don't see why turning over the original receipt to S&W would matter to S&W but maybe it does.

Thanks

I bought my M&P .40 in July. I missed the free magazines but I got the range bag. I just made a copy of the receipt and sent the xerox along with the rebate form.

·
Registered
589 Posts
jaystekan said:

S&W site says both:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Shoot! I want an M&P 9 C, but I'd rather have the two free mags for my full size. But if I buy the compact now, I'll get the compact mags and I really don't need two extra mags for the compact.

·
Registered
215 Posts
jaystekan said:
According to the offer there is a $50.00 rebate and 2 Magazines but S&W has the right change the offer when they get a notion I would call and ask about the $50.00. I was only eligible for the freee Range Bag (I bought mine in April)

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/sto...sectionId=10002

·
Registered
55 Posts
Tangle wrote:
Shoot! I want an M&P 9 C, but I'd rather have the two free mags for my full size. But if I buy the compact now, I'll get the compact mags and I really don't need two extra mags for the compact.
On the form you can pick which 2 mags you want . I think it had just about every MP listed.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts