MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On behalf of Mid-Carolina Rifle Club and the Toys for Tots Program, I invite you to participate in the 6th Annual Toys for Tots Charity Action Pistol Match. This event continues to grow in popularity and we look forward to building on that success.

The match will be on Saturday, December 8, 2007 at Mid-Carolina Rifle Club in Columbia, SC. In lieu of a match fee, competitors are asked to donate a $15.00 toy (or cash donation) to the USMC’s Toys for Tots program. All proceeds will be donated to Toys for Tots. Registration will start at 9:00 a.m. and competition will begin promptly at 10:00 a.m.

The generosity of participants and the community has made a significant impact on the success of this event. You may bring or send a toy; or, make a tax deductible charitable contribution to "Toys for Tots." Checks can be in any amount. All non-shooting donors will be listed as "virtual competitors" on the web-site where results are listed. Contributions may be mailed to my attention at: 5735 Pinebranch Road, Columbia, SC 29206.

This year, we are anticipating 7 stages for the match. In addition, we will set up an online registration that will streamline the registration process the day of the match. Updates and news will be posted on our website at (www.southcarolina-uspsa.org).

If you need more information, please feel free to contact me at (803)790-0825, or email [email protected]. Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

Jack Suber, TY30299

Toys for Tots Match Director

United States Practical Shooting Association

Section Coordinator

South Carolina Section

Please pass this on to anyone you think may be interested in the event. Thanks!

If you have questions about the Toys for Tots program, contact:

GySgt George Papp, USMC Reserve Toys for Tots Coordinator

D'Co 8th Tank Battalion

5490 Leesburg Rd

Eastover, SC 29044

803)783-0759

For more information, visit:

www.toysfortots.org

www.southcarolina-uspsa.org

1 - 1 of 1 Posts