MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went to Dick's sporting goods and they're having a sale on 9mm Remington UMC. Buy 10 boxes and they're $6.98 a box. I loaded up!
. Hopefully ya'll get some great deals too.

oh yeah the .40SW and .45 is on sale too. I think its 20% off.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I got some, too. I do have a complaint about Dick's. Whenever I get a $s off coupon in the mail, ammo and firearms are always excluded.

Still, $7.00 a box is pretty good nowadays.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Fire1 said:
I just went to Dick's sporting goods and they're having a sale on 9mm Remington UMC. Buy 10 boxes and they're $6.98 a box. I loaded up!

How many in a box?

·
Registered
405 Posts
czydj said:
[quote name='Fire1']I just went to Dick's sporting goods and they're having a sale on 9mm Remington UMC. Buy 10 boxes and they're $6.98 a box. I loaded up!

How many in a box?[/quote]

+1 that for 50 or 100?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah, definitely grab that 9mm if you can. Dick's is actually selling it at a loss to get you in the store.

Some of remington's distributers are not happy about that.

·
Registered
82 Posts
To get around the coupon exclusion, sign up for the club/rewards card thing. I think after spending $200 you get a $10 credit coupon that is good for anything. I don't think they can stipulate what it's spent on, because it's like "cash back" or store credit.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hmm. Instead of showing up at the register with two handfuls of UMC boxes, I asked about the cashback certificates. Can't use 'em for firearms, ammo, certain baseball bats and golf clubs (go figure). I suppose you could launder your purchase by buying something, returning it with no receipt and getting store credit... Sounds like a little too much work. $7 for UMC that's $10 at the range, I guess I shouldn't complain.

·
Registered
100 Posts
thats about 14 cents each, not bad. if anyone in the midwest has a Farm & Fleet, I got 250 for 39.99 the other day I think thats the normal price. Thats about 2 cents more so that isnt bad. Gander is a rip off for their 250 of UMC like 59.99 (24 cents).

If I saw this I would have gone to Dick's, penny's add up, thanks anyways.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought a case for 6.98 a box and received a 10.00 club reward coupon in the mail a few days later. Bought another case for 5.98 a box; the coupons in their flyers or that you get in email exclude firearms,ammo,etc.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Dick's IS the best price going for factory, American ammo. My $10.00 Scorecard rewards coupon worked for ammo on Thursday on a "case" purchase (10 boxes). Just offer it and they should accept it. Now if we can just teach the register folks how to ring it up at 10x $6.98 (before the coupon) instead of going through the whole price adjustment each and every time.

-B

·
Registered
82 Posts
Roger that, Boris. I've bought two cases and each time, they've given me a "total" of $9-something. Each time, I've had to say "no", it's $6.98 times ten. They keep tempting me not to do the right thing. :roll:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts