1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Site Staff
9,615 Posts
He's a liberal looney toones, I've watched a little of his "show", he's completely out of touch with reality.

It really surprised me when he said that Bush had nothing to do with 9/11, I didn't expect that out of him! He actually said something I agreed with, I almost couldn't believe it! So many of the ridiculously far left claim Bush staged 9/11, like Michael Moore and some of the other loonies.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Not all of the 9/11 truthers are bad people. I understand why Bill did that as it was very disrespectful for that guy to be yelling on his show. If you would actually take the time out of your lives to look at the evidence at hand and stop believing everything you watch on tv then you might understand what they are thinking about.

If you know so much about the subject then you can tell them all how Building 7 collapsed and where are the plane parts from the pentagon plane and why was there only a 16 foot hole in the side of the pentagon before the roof line collapsed. Google Loose change 911 and watch the video. Almost all of the footage on the documentary is from what the news actually reported that day.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
avalanchecustoms said:
Not all of the 9/11 truthers are bad people. I understand why Bill did that as it was very disrespectful for that guy to be yelling on his show. If you would actually take the time out of your lives to look at the evidence at hand and stop believing everything you watch on tv then you might understand what they are thinking about.

If you know so much about the subject then you can tell them all how Building 7 collapsed and where are the plane parts from the pentagon plane and why was there only a 16 foot hole in the side of the pentagon before the roof line collapsed. Google Loose change 911 and watch the video. Almost all of the footage on the documentary is from what the news actually reported that day.

Seen it, and it has been disproven word for word by Popular Mechanics.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I saw a video clip of an F-4 Phantom jet crashing into a reinforced cement wall at 500 miles-an-hour, (faster than the 9/11 jets) and it didn't leave any hole at all. How ya gonna explain THAT?

Maybe the fact that the wingspan of a jet is pretty much immaterial, and the rest of it is a hollow aluminum tube built as lightly as practicable for it's anticipated use?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Donald rumsfield stating on camera they shot down the plane in Pennslvania. The owner of the all the trade center buildings stating that they decided to pull building 7 which means demolition of the building. It takes quite some time to plan and execute the demolition of a building expecially on that day. It takes weeks of planning. I am not saying you are right or they are right. I am stated that not all are crazy or loonie. Most are just normal people that are learning about this on their own and asking questions. The pentagon is the most secure building in the world they have cameras all over the place and they show us a five frame clip from a security block outiside but it does not show a plane. There are numerous cameras all over that were pointed in that direction and they confiscated them. All they have to do to prove that a plane hit the pentagon is show us the tapes. Like I stated previously you cannot believe everything you read or hear. Thats why I am just stating my opinion on what I believe happened.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Michael Moore never said that Bush staged 9/11. Show me one instance of him saying that. he certainly never said that in Fahrenheit 9/11.

As far as the "truthers" go well they are out of it. Yes I have seen Loose Change and read their "evidence".

I watch Bill Maher regularly and am pretty lukewarm about the guy. I don't find his standup funny at all. His show is somewhat entertaining depending on who his guests are. He is well read on events and can and does puncture people from both the left and the right.

G56 said:
He's a liberal looney toones, I've watched a little of his "show", he's completely out of touch with reality.

It really surprised me when he said that Bush had nothing to do with 9/11, I didn't expect that out of him! He actually said something I agreed with, I almost couldn't believe it! So many of the ridiculously far left claim Bush staged 9/11, like Michael Moore and some of the other loonies.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts