MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
only take this for what it's worth...

but when i got my free mags for my .40c, they sent me 2 with the finger extension.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Talked to them on the phone and the guy said that they both would have the finger groove.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Talked to them on the phone and the guy said that they both would have the finger groove. THAT CAME FROM A SMITH AND WESSON CUSTOMER SERVICE>

·
Registered
55 Posts
When I sent in my rebate coupon, I wrote on it that I wanted the finger extention mags..please. Thats what I got 3 weeks later.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Depends what box you checked on the card on what mags you wanted.

I received 2 with pinkly rest

mine took one day short of 5 weeks.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I called S&W and was told I would get one of each - but they sent both with the finger extension -

When I sent in my second request (my second M&P compact) - I ask them to please send both WITHOUT the extension - because I already had 4 mags with it.

That was 4 weeks ago - have not received them yet - I tried to order the base plate for the shorter mag - buy was told they do not carry the mag parts yet.

I see many guys like the finger extension - I do not - mainly because I have been shooting a PM9 for a while - and the mag without it makes the M&P compact grip about the same as a PM9. My little finger fits right under the bottom of the mag - sort of like I was making a fist -

·
Registered
527 Posts
z71bill said:
I called S&W and was told I would get one of each - but they sent both with the finger extension -

When I sent in my second request (my second M&P compact) - I ask them to please send both WITHOUT the extension - because I already had 4 mags with it.

That was 4 weeks ago - have not received them yet - I tried to order the base plate for the shorter mag - buy was told they do not carry the mag parts yet.

I see many guys like the finger extension - I do not - mainly because I have been shooting a PM9 for a while - and the mag without it makes the M&P compact grip about the same as a PM9. My little finger fits right under the bottom of the mag - sort of like I was making a fist -

If you look carefully on the S&W rebate form, you will see that the part number listed is for the compact mag with finger rest. I verified that on their website.

They don't have an option on the form to select the mag without the rest. That is why everyone is getting two mags with the rest extensions.

Your best bet may be to trade mags with some other owners.

Lance

1 - 13 of 13 Posts