MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
: )

Ok, this is an Olympic Arms Flat top 9mm upper with an SNS lower. This is a very accurate set up now i am just looking for a good scope such as an acog or aimpoint. Just have to find some money.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
How reliable is that AR setup. I heard the 9mm conversions were finicky. Those are the modified Uzi mags from Olympic right?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Nice AR9.

How much did you pay for that baby?

I used to have an Olympic Arms AR15 that I loved. Traded it for my 85 K5 Blazer that needed a new motor......lol God I miss both of them.....lol

Nice 9 brother!!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I built this gun for around 1000 bucks a little over. It has been very reliable I have somewhere near 500 rounds in it with out any jams. The gun is very accurate and an attention grabber at the local indoor range. The range is only 25 yrd pistol range but i can get 30 shots in to a group under an 1.5" free hand if i take my time and they have all the lights working lol. My girl friend loves shooting it which makes it even better!!!!

Adam

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
sounds like a blast my friend! Nice work, when you you ever decide to come to my town in wich why would you want to come to phoeniox of all places....lol But if you do, bring your AR9 with you, would love to test drive it, with your blessings of course...lol

·
Registered
422 Posts
Adam500 said:
I built this gun for around 1000 bucks a little over. It has been very reliable I have somewhere near 3000 rounds in it with out any jams, some of the range sessions i shot 500 rounds got to love the 32 rd sten mags. The gun is very accurate and an attention grabber at the local indoor range. The range is only 25 yrd pistol range but i can get 30 shots in to a group under an 1.5" free hand if i take my time and they have all the lights working lol. My girl friend loves shooting it which makes it even better!!!!

Adam

how much do the extra modified sten mags cost?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think they are about 60 bucks but i try to avoid them. Thoes are the 2 that came with the upper when i purchased it a while back i dont know if they include them with the uppers any more or not. But i would suggest using this

This makes it possible to run unmodified sten mags

http://www.kurtskustomfirearms.citymax.com...9585/386988.htm

It runs 65 bucks and is worth it if you are going to shoot a lot

Adam

1 - 12 of 12 Posts