MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Check MidwayUSA.com, Natchezss.com, Wideners.com, etc. I usually buy cases by the 1k from Midway or Wideners.

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
Bullets or ammo?

I buy my bullets in bulk from Midway or Grafs.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bullets

G56 said:
Bullets or ammo?

I buy my bullets in bulk from Midway or Grafs.

I bought 500-147 gr Remingtons at Wideners last winter. They are sold out of 124 gr bullets now. I might have to buy the 147 grain Golden Sabers or the 115 grain JHP's (13 bags in stock).

·
Registered
367 Posts
bullets are the projectile (no good without a case, primer, and powder unless you have reloading equipment). Ammo is the whole thing (no assembly required).

Maybe that will clear up G56's question...

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
Since I've been reloading for over 40 years I'm quite aware of the difference between bullets and ammo, the original question was about bullets, and that's the way I took it, however the previous response was about ammo and not bullets, since some new shooters confuse the terminology, my question was to clarify the original question, and M39dave answered the question that he was asking about bullets and not ammo.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I was clarifying for the OP G56 (I figured you knew the difference).

Well then I misunderstood everyone. Sorry about that. I though we were still talking about two different things. Very sorry.

Oh, I see... "bags in stock".... another instance where the smiley banging his head on the wall would be perfect for me.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I figured he was referring to ammunition and not bullets because everywhere I've seen bullets are in-stock.

·
Registered
367 Posts
yeah, it was Josh's fault anyway. He's the one that started talking about ammo... :twisted:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts