MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About how long should I expect for my gun to be gone on a broken striker issue? Are the strikers still on back order?

·
Registered
78 Posts
S&W recieved my M&P9c on 6/30/07 and I haven't seen or heard anything yet.

I sent it in for the slide locking back prematurely.

I'm going to call on Monday and see where it's at.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Just got mine back on Wednesday; so 9 days for me. I am not sure about the strikers though; I would imagine the factory would at least have enough to handle production/repairs but not for distribution. Then again that is just my .02

·
Registered
172 Posts
I February, I put mine in Fedex on Wednesday and it arrived by UPS the following Wednesday. I was impressed with the time and the fact that they fixed the problem.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A week or two don't sound too bad. Hopefuly theres no wait on strikers. Until then I guess the ar gets bed side duty.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well I got my shipping lable it the mail today. So I drove to the ups center and droped it off at about 2:30 this afternoon. I just want to keep any one intrested in smith & wessons turn around time posted on how long it takes. form what I've read it should be about 9 days tops and I might get a free mag out of the whole deal.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Mine took 2 weeks from UPS pickup to UPS delivery. Different problem though my part, a barrel was apparently in stock.

Good luck. They will fix it.

:twisted:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Eichen323 said:
S&W received my M&P9c on 6/30/07 and I haven't seen or heard anything yet.

I sent it in for the slide locking back prematurely.

I'm going to call on Monday and see where it's at.

Mine should be back on Wednesday the 25th.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I spoke with Smith & Wesson today and they said it shipped out today so I should have it back monday. That makes it only one week.
Thats amazing. They take good care of there customers. I am very pleased

·
Registered
1 Posts
Striker assembly breakdowns

I sent my M&P 9mm to S&W this week for striker malfunction. I sent my Sigma to them a few months ago for the same reason. I suspect it's becausse I do a lot of dry firing. The S&W website says it's okay to dry fire this pistol, so what gives?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts