MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my current IDPA toys:

CZ 75b SA in 9mm for ESP

M&P 9mm for SSP (I did the slide blasting, barrel polishing and trigger job myself)

CED 7000 that my wife bought me for Christmas

·
Site Staff
9,606 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Have you had a chance to work with the "baby" timer yet? They look like a great gadget.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have only done a little work with the timer. So far I like it a lot. Wish I could say more, but I haven't done enough with it to put it through its paces.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Nice gear. What kind of safety is that on the CZ-75SA? Looks wider than the stock safety but not as wide as the Angus safety I saw pics of.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
matt7184 said:
Nice gear. What kind of safety is that on the CZ-75SA? Looks wider than the stock safety but not as wide as the Angus safety I saw pics of.

The Angus safety is soon to be offered as a CZ custom shop part. The one that you see is the standard safety on the SA version- it is more pronounced than the standard CZ safety.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
stuart said:
Good looking guns..

How far do your CZ pads go below the magwell and still fit the box??

I custom made those pads out of some extruded nylon (thanks Jester). I think that the pads are 3/8" thick, which puts them about 1/8" below the bottom of the mag well. Much thicker and the gun wouldn't fit in the box.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Which fiber optic front sight is on the M&P ? Great work you did there. The beadblast job looks silky

Harold H.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HHjr said:
Which fiber optic front sight is on the M&P ? Great work you did there. The beadblast job looks silky

Harold H.

Thanks for the compliment. The front sight is made by Speed Shooters Specialties. It is a fantastic sight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts