MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This maybe hard to explain without pics, but I'll give it a try. 1. The pin that is behind the field strip lever has began to back out towards the lever. That is when I first noticed it because I felt the lever drag on the pin. Can I just tap that back in place? Is this something I will have to deal with? 2. On the composite/plastic frame, where the front of the slide moves back and forth (so beside the barrel), I am noticing some scuffing going on and plastic burrs building up from the sliding action. 3. On the field strip lever that you rotate to allow the slide to be removed...there is a burr on it also like something is running into it and hitting the edge of it. 4. I noticed that the feed ramp into the barrel is getting polished but more so on the left side then the right. Anyone else notice any of this on their 9mm?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
The pin near the lever but closer to the muzzle should stick out to act as a stop for the lever.

The pin behind the lever(covered by the lever when lever is horizontal) can be tapped back in.I've had this problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts