MP-Pistol Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,636 Posts
A real shame, that shouldn't happen to anyone...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Our prayers go out to your friend, his family and friends of his.

I can not but be somewhat thankful that his child had already been dropped off at school.

Truly horrific.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this news, I can only wish that the perp rotts in hell. I can't imagine the pain, but I have been close to losing my life twice and I would never wish it upon anyone, nor do I want to hear about others losing their life. Everyday is a blessing and we should all do what we can to make it a better day rather they be in pissy moods, be happy your alive, for some of us dont have that luxury.

My heart goes out to you and the family.

Ryan

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Means a lot to share this with you guys. Thanks for the support!

He was a "good" man and a Christian. he was one of those doing anything he can to help you out kinda guys. I saw him do alot for others with no concern for a payback. Guys hug your sig. others and kiss your kids 'cause we never really know when our time is up!

I have lost a parent, ext. family members, friends before- but this is the first time I have had someone murdered. It enrages me more than I can explain in words. It just isn't right!!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Very sad news indeed. I am very sorry for you and his family. More and more of this kind of stuff is happening all of the time. Sure a different USA than what I grew up in and I do not see it getting any better at all.

Ron

·
Registered
44 Posts
Very sad news...but I have to ask...SBC'd?

In the circles which I travel, that would mean that the perp should be Small Block Chevy'd...and while I'm sure that it would get the job done...I'm also sure that it isn't what you ment. - Josh M.

·
Registered
76 Posts
my guess is Suicide By Cop.

..... anyhow, I don't post much here, but I check in from time to time. My sincere prayers are with you and your friend's family. The kind of person you shared with us is at peace in Heaven with no doubt.

May hell find those who did this and do what comes natural.......

·
Registered
154 Posts
I was thinking Sodomized By Carl

...perhaps an allusion to his fate once found and thrown in prison?

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Suicide by cop! I would ather see him rot in jail, but they are to nice to prisoners now-a-days!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Carry 24/7!!

I'm sorry for the loss to the man's family and your loss of a friend.

I have become increasingly paranoid about home invasions and now have a ccw on me nearly all the time. Recently Texas has passed The Castle Doctrine Law which states that you are under no obligation to retreat in your home, car or place of business before using deadly force. I will not hesitate to take advantage of it if the need arrises to stop an assailant. The key to efficient self defense is to be in a state of alertness at all times, even in the most seemly, secure, places. Admittedly it's very hard to do but we should make every effort to do so as often as possible. Maybe this is the lesson to be learned from this tragedy.

Hope they catch the SOB(s)!!

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Re: Carry 24/7!!

TxPhantom said:
I'm sorry for the loss to the man's family and your loss of a friend.

I have become increasingly paranoid about home invasions and now have a ccw on me nearly all the time. Recently Texas has passed The Castle Doctrine Law which states that you are under no obligation to retreat in your home, car or place of business before using deadly force. I will not hesitate to take advantage of it if the need arrises to stop an assailant. The key to efficient self defense is to be in a state of alertness at all times, even in the most seemly, secure, places. Admittedly it's very hard to do but we should make every effort to do so as often as possible. Maybe this is the lesson to be learned from this tragedy.

Hope they catch the SOB(s)!!

I couldnt agree with you more! I'm setting up cameras very soon so I can monitor my suroundings.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts