MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently stopped at A&J Sporting Goods in Housatonic, MA, and was pleasantly surprised to see over 300 guns, lots of ammo, etc. They are a S&W Showcase Dealer and had the full line in stock including M&P's. There were also AR's, .50 BMG rifles, defensive shotguns, sporting arms, etc. At present they're only open Tuesday and Thursday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM, Saturday from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM, or by appointment. They are located at 10 Depot Street, upstairs in the Aberdale building which is across from the Post Office and near the Fire Station. Tel. 413-274-5008, [email protected].

I just found out that they have a new web site currently under construction.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I recently stopped at A&J Sporting Goods in Housatonic, MA, and was pleasantly surprised to see over 300 guns, lots of ammo, etc. They are a S&W Showcase Dealer and had the full line in stock including M&P's. There were also AR's, .50 BMG rifles, defensive shotguns, sporting arms, etc. At present they're only open Tuesday and Thursday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM, Saturday from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM, or by appointment. They are located at 10 Depot Street, upstairs in the Aberdale building which is across from the Post Office and near the Fire Station. Tel. 413-274-5008, [email protected].

I just found out that they have a new web site currently under construction.
Thanks for the link Rob. Had heard of. but not been able to find. Hours of operation and all. Excellent

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.