MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well fellas I almost cried driving home today.

after our usual running around I went into one of the local outdoors shop out of business sale I am not hurt about that because of their usual high prices... I saw a brand new Remington 700 tactical in .300 for the drop dead price of 389.00
with 7-8 leopald's at a fairly reasonable price. Only if they were going out of business 3 weeks ago my wife would be at her parents still (instead of family) and I would be eating ramen noodles everyday looking at my new bolt action... But on a good note I got to acquire the Smith & Wesson Military & Police Sign for a good price too. So I have another addition to the family.. The sign is all blue with the lettering in grey I will post pics later on...

·
Registered
36 Posts
You had the opportunity to pick up a nice rifle & you bought a sign :? What is this world coming to?

Rob $.02

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didnt have the opportunity to pick up ammo just got back from a 7 state excursion (visiting the fam) so the sign I even turned down...

·
Registered
464 Posts
Wish I had known, Id have bought it. Im in the market for a nice bolt action.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How far away from dahlonega???

·
Registered
464 Posts
I-20. I love it up there. My favorite range is just north of Dillard. Bring some 2x4's and unload.

When the rangers come by I let'em shoot too. They love it!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you know where Outdoor Traditions is??? Check it out they had some real nice guns no handguns but the deals are crazy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts