MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not see this posted, so figure it may be a good idea for dealers/manufacturers to get an idea of what we want accessory wise for the M&P.

I guess I will start:

1) Warren Sights

2) .22 Conversion Top End

3) Extended magazines

4) Aftermarket Extended Barrels

5) Safariland Holster (for M&P and light)

·
Registered
533 Posts
matt7184 said:
I did not see this posted, so figure it may be a good idea for dealers/manufacturers to get an idea of what we want accessory wise for the M&P.

I guess I will start:

1) Warren Sights

Those are on their way!!

Julie shot a Prototype of them at the USPSA Production Nationals, Scott told me that they will be out very soon.

As soon as they are out, I'll have to get them installed!!

I like the Warren Sight Picture!

Y

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
matt7184 said:
3) Extended magazines

5) Safariland Holster (for M&P and light)

I'm hurredly working on the base pads, waiting on plastic right now, they work, but gotta get better plastic and more testing.

·
Registered
533 Posts
TigerStripe said:
aftermarket stainless mags.

TS

Mec-Gar, who makes the factory S&W Mags will be making their own Branded mags sometime next year, or at least I heard that from a major vendor.

Y

·
Registered
16 Posts
Safariland just released a holster for the M&P amd M3 tac light. If You call their customer service line they will sell you one for aprox $95. I bought one and I am now carying my M&P as my duty weapon!

Jim

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Sniet said:
Safariland just released a holster for the M&P amd M3 tac light. If You call their customer service line they will sell you one for aprox $95. I bought one and I am now carying my M&P as my duty weapon!

Jim

I thought I heard that somewhere, but didn't want to be wrong. Glad I'm not!!!

·
Site Staff
9,606 Posts
Stainless mags or nickel plate mags, I know that Mec Gar makes nickel plated mags, I've got some for my Beretta Model 92.

·
Registered
533 Posts
G56 said:
Stainless mags or nickel plate mags, I know that Mec Gar makes nickel plated mags, I've got some for my Beretta Model 92.

I know Mec-Gar makes SS mags for 1911, they might make some for M&P, or at least I hope

Y

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sniet said:

Jim

AWESOME! I sent CS an email and never got a response back. That should fit my M&P and TLR-1. Is it a 6280 or 6004 or another?

·
Registered
16 Posts
It is the 6280.

matt7184 said:
[quote name='Sniet']Safariland just released a holster for the M&P amd M3 tac light. If You call their customer service line they will sell you one for aprox $95. I bought one and I am now carying my M&P as my duty weapon!

Jim

AWESOME! I sent CS an email and never got a response back. That should fit my M&P and TLR-1. Is it a 6280 or 6004 or another?[/quote]

·
Registered
464 Posts
TigerStripe said:
Aftermarket night sights, factory or aftermarket stainless mags.

TS

Gimme both!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Magazine loader!

I know some people have used the HKS GL-940 model with success, but I would like to also have the option of a simple, no-moving-parts, one-piece mag loader like those supplied with Glocks (and Springfields and CZs and practically every other semiauto that holds more than 7 rounds).

·
Registered
80 Posts
Double tap...

Sorry

·
Registered
5,062 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Dear Santa:

Jester said:
I'm hurredly working on the base pads, waiting on plastic right now, they work, but gotta get better plastic and more testing.

Hey Jester,

How are those extended base pads coming about? I've been talking (too much, I may add :wink: ) to ysued and "his M&P kool-aid I have drinketh". I have just sold my last of three XD's and will buy my MP40 this weekend.

The MP40, with its 15-round mags, has the potential to be a very good USPSA poor-man's limited gun. Using Arredondo base pads with 40S&W Glocks (15round mags also) capacity gets to 20 rounds at the USPSA limited legal mag length of 140mm.

Are you developing yours to meet the USPSA mag gauge? What kind of capacity increase are you achieving?

Next up for your drawing table, the M&P magwell!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Re: Magazine loader!

I know some people have used the HKS GL-940 model with success, but I would like to also have the option of a simple, no-moving-parts, one-piece mag loader like those supplied with Glocks (and Springfields and CZs and practically every other semiauto that holds more than 7 rounds).

The HKS-940 does work with the M&P mags but, if you want a "no-moving-parts" loader the Glock loader also works very well and they are super cheap. in fact, I got one at no cost from my local dealer who had a box of extras lying around.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts