MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was standing at the counter in Gander Mountain waiting for a NICS call to be completed and a guy was looking for a 9mm. He wasn't sure what he was looking for (exactly) but his wife and son were there with him and were ever so slightly impatient (mostly the 4-yr-old (or so) was getting restless). He handled a few and couldn't decide.

I suggested the M&Pc9 since the price was less than some of the others he was looking at and he didn't have any brand loyalty (that I could discern).

He simply picked it up and said "This is it." End of search and he filled out the form.

Is it just me or does the M&Pc sell itself? When I bought mine, it was simply a matter of picking it up and having the same reaction: ergonomics are A+. Anyone else have a similar experience?

(I bought a PM9 for concealed carry since it's a little slimmer and easier to carry IWB than the M&Pc - differences in size are subtle but overshirts are lighter inthe summer.)

·
Registered
910 Posts
When me and my Dad went to go buy pistol's back in Jan. or Feb. I picked up a Glock, XD, and a few others and said no to all, but when I picked up the 9c I loved the way it felt and way it looked - it was an instant yes. I had to have it. And I had never even heard, seen, or read anything about them prior to that day.

I've since then bought a Glock G19, and will be getting an XD9 and probably a USP 9 soon, but the M&P is still my favorite out of all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts