MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for adjustable rear sights for the M&P pistol and post front sights. I'd like to keep the light gap at around .005" either side of the post front. Any suggestions?

I understand that Novaks were going to make an adjustable rear sight and also that Dawson Precision make a fixed rear and fibre front sights. What I'm looking for is a black front and rear blade.

TIA

Stu

·
Site Staff
9,615 Posts
I don't think anything is available yet, stand by for future developments, more stuff coming out all the time!

BTW....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ordered some sights yesterday through Dawson Precision and received an e-mail this morning telling me that they will not ship to Australia as they support their international distributors. I cannot find a distributor in Australia.

Also does anyone make a plain post front sight for the M&P yet?

Will Speed shooters ship to Australia??

Thanks for your help guys.

·
Registered
147 Posts
We will ship to Australia, it just costs a little extra sometimes depending on the method. We have the Dawson sights in stock so we can send what you need. We can also make you a plain post front in whatever dimensions you need, I took our M&P sights off the web site today because we're having a tough time catching up on sight orders. Email or pm the sight dimensions you want and I'll let you know when and how much.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kend said:
We will ship to Australia, it just costs a little extra sometimes depending on the method. We have the Dawson sights in stock so we can send what you need. We can also make you a plain post front in whatever dimensions you need, I took our M&P sights off the web site today because we're having a tough time catching up on sight orders. Email or pm the sight dimensions you want and I'll let you know when and how much.

E-Mail sent.

Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts